Chapter 37 "Sabotage, Misunderstandings, and Tragedy #2"

~HEY GUYS! I BET YOU WERE JUST BUZZING FOR THIS UPDAT RIGHT?! OKAY I TOOK SOME TIME OVER THE WEEKEND TO COME UP WITH A TIMELINE FOR MYSELF SO I KNOW EXACTLY WHAT TO WRITE AND WHAT EXACTLY IS GOING ON IN EACH CHAPTER. I GOTTA SAY THAT THIS STORY IS GONNA GET AMAZING AND NO IT'S NOT CLOSE TO OVER YET! PHEW RIGHT, BUT IT IS GONNA GET EPIC AND SHOCKING. I AM VERY PROUD THAT THIS BOOK HAS REACH OVER 500,000 READS ALMOST THERE TO A MILLION. I THANK ALL MY FANS FOR READING MY BOOK AND TO ALL YOU KNEW READERS WHO HAVE JUST NOW HAVE BECOME LIKE THE OTHERS WHO ARE ADDICTED TO MY BOOK YOU GUYS ARE ALL AMAZING THIS CHAPTER IS DEDICATED TO YOU ALL! HERE'S A SONG TO LISTEN TO AND HERE TO THE SIDE IS A PICTURE OF VIVIAN'S MARK :3

CHAPTER 37 "SABOTAGE, MISUNDERSTANDINGS, AND TRAGEDY #2"

MICHELLE'S P.O.V

"So did you do it?", Brittany chuckled.

"Yes, yes I did. They were freaking out in the locker room".

"Yay, but I know that's not enough. Get some kind of dirt on her, her filthy desires, anything!!", she demanded.

"Woah, woah. Calm down. Why do you hate her anyways? She's nice and she doesn't seem like the type to do wrong".

"Oh please, you gotta be stupid! She-She stole my... my boyfriend from me by seducing him and telling him I cheated on him! That's what she did wrong!"

"Oh, so she's kinda a bitch? She doesn't seem like it".

"Looks can be deceiving", she snarled. "Now spread some dirt on her alright? Find her doing something innocent and exploit it into something wrong! I can't let those two be together!"

"Why do you care?! Aren't your mate?! You have me!"

"Look! I mean... look we can be together, but if you saw your ex going down the wrong path with a bitchy slut wouldn't you try and help him... or her", she cooed.

"I g-guess".

"Then you should understand now why I need this done. Okay?"

     I nodded at her.

"Um Brittany we never hug or hold hands or anything", I mumbled.

"Ok so!"

"Well can you at least hug me?"

She walked over and patted my shoulder as if she felt sorry for me.

"After this is all done, then we can hug and stuff, but not now", she smirked. "Okay I'm going home since I stayed after school just to talk to you, bye and remember what I told you okay?"

"Yes Brittany".

     She didn't say another word to me and left straight out of the library where she told me to meet her. I don't know, I kinda don't feel that connection I felt towards her when we first met. She's becoming kind of a bitch, but I thinks only because that Shania girl is upsetting her. So all I have to do is get her and Raphael to break up and Brittany will pay attention to me more. That's it. Suddenly a book dropped on the floor in front of me and I picked it gazing into somebody's amber eyes. The girl was the same height I was and she was red head with brown streaks in her hair. I always loved gingers the best. She was wearing glasses probably to be able to read and she had a nose piercing from what I could see. All I know is, this girl is way sexier than Brittany.

"Oh thanks", she smiled.

     I looked at the book in my hand and it was named "Just Between Us", by Rebecca Hadler. I read thsi book before!