Chapter 44 "We Are Complete, We Are One"

~HEY GUYS I KNOW ITS BEEN A REALLY LONG TIME BUT HERE IS THE CHAPTER YOU GUYS HAVE BEEN WAITING SO LONG FOR. ENJOY AND HERE'S A SPECIAL SONG TO LISTEN TO WHILE YOU READ :D

PREVIOUSLY......

BRITTANY'S P.O.V

    I'll show them, I'll show them all! How dare that bitch humiliate me! I'm through!

"How dare you even call this number! Her blood wasn't the one I needed! I'm done cooperating with you!"

"Don't yell at me just because your henchmen can't identify the right girl! Here I'll send a picture".

    I sent the photo through my phone and for a few seconds there was just silence.

"Ahhh I've never seen her before. She could be the one".

"Oh I bet she is", I smirked.

"For your life it better be".

"Trust me, she's perfect".

"Age?"

"Just turned 18".

"Oh yes, she should be mature enough. Now her name?"

"Shania Morretta Rave".

 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

----------

-----

---

-

                      CHAPTER 44 "WE ARE COMPLETE, WE ARE ONE"

SHANIA'S P.O.V   JUNE 3 (8:00 A.M)

"Wake up sleepy head".

    I snuggled up into Raphael more and purred from him being so warm.

"C'mon Shania, already landed in Paris".

"How come you're been the only one invited to this meeting?"

"Because my dad was supposed to go but he has too much work so I'm going instead remeber? Plus I thought this would be a great vacation for us".

"Carry me", I begged.

    Raphael picked me up and I felt strangely heated all over my body.

"Mate!"

    Hmmm? I looked up at Raphael's face as he took me down the plane steps.

"Deliver our bags to the hotel", he said sternly to the, might I add short tenant.

    As strange as it was his voice made me very excited. His face was shaved from the prickles of hair he had before, he had minty fresh breath, and the Cologne he was wearing was that "poison" one I loved so much. A black car pulled up and someone opened the door for Raphael and he rested me in. He got on the other side of me a few seconds later and the car was already driving.