Chpt 142

:: Previous: I frown a bit before readjusting my mask "When pigs can fly."

I jumped on the ledge before pushing myself back out the window. Falling.
"NO!" I heard them both yell as I fell.

Let's hope this works.::

(3rd POV)

There was silence among Notch and Steve but it was soon disrupted by a loud whistle following with a scream of a ghast. In just a blink of an eye a ghast flew up from where N/N had dropped. Sitting on top of said ghast revealed N/N who stood triumphantly as Steve starred in shock.

Notch on the other hand gritted his teeth in desperation as he bolt in her direction. But before he could get any closer a beam of light flew from the forest and flew right into Notch, forcing him to fall along with the light. Steve stood there silently before backing away.

But just when N/N thought Steve went after Notch, he quickly came back and jumped as well. But instead of falling he flew up following with a shot of a firework. No, that's impossible. Steve, was flying in N/N's direction with the Elytra on his back.

(Y/N POV)

Just how did he get those!?? Aren't those hidden on one of the End islands?? Ignoring my questioning thoughts, I look at the book than back at Steve who was making his way closer. I tap the ghast and order it to take a lap around the castle than drop me off onto it. The ghast agrees and proceeds to fly off away from Steve at high speeds.

Steve irritated, uses more of his fire works and follows me and the ghast. If he's smart, he won't use all his fire works at once. Than again Steve is pretty dumb so I can't say for sure what his move will be.

(Herobrine's POV)

I shove Notch into a wall before quickly taking some distance and throwing a ball of flame in his direction. He quickly dodges my attack and sends a bright light to me. During just the few seconds, I was blinded and felt a hard hit to my gut before crashing into a field of wheat. I gritted my teeth as my eyes readjusted and saw Notch hovering over me.

I made a quick attempt to get away by teleporting away. I stood behind a pillar of marble just by the wheat field. "BROTHER, I know I've said this enough times but you have gone too far!" Notch's voice rang around the area before continuing "You know this plan won't work! If you take over my kingdom, all of humanity will be destroyed!"

"Not all humanity." I mumbled. While it's true that if I take over, the human population will drastically decrease. But because I gain my entertainment from flimsy mortals, I'll spare a few villages, and maybe start my own zoo of them. I could train them to be like the mobs and send them into war with each other, something I've never been able to do myself.

I grin at the ideas I had before hearing a loud shriek. I look up to see a ghast flying around the castle. Focusing just a bit more I see sitting on the ghast was Y/N, and following her was Steve with the elytra. My grin quickly shifted to a sneerful look. Just hang in love.

(Alex POV)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I let out a soft cough, before turning to a hard coughing fit.

The floor beneath me shook like a powerful earthquake.

Where am I?

I look around, my vision slightly blurred. It looked similar to Notch's castle halls but much more darker.

I try to get up but what's left of my strength was no longer there anymore. And everything fell back into darkness.

Steve, I'm sorry. I'm just not strong enough.

(Y/N POV)

I jumped off the ghast onto the roof of the castle with a grunt. Steve followed in and landed a good ten feet away from me. He unsheathes his sword and so do I. I could feel rain droplets hit my mask. A storm?
Or just some rain.

"I'll give you one last chance! Give me the journals and tell me where Alex is!" Steve said. I sighed under my breath before putting the book beneath my chest plate. Believe it or not I actually built in a book sized pocket there after I retrieved the other two journals.

"I'm afraid I can only do one. Alex is in the castle halls bleeding out. With the time you've already waisted she's probably dead by now." I rethink my choice of words. Yes it's true Alex could be dead by this point but... had I really killed her?

(Damn kids in the back of the bus vaping, That shit smells nasty as FUUUUU-)

Steve gritted his teeth, clenching his sword he ran up to me and made a big swing. I quickly dodge his attack and counter it with one of my own. I swing my sword and slashed through his own armor following with sparks. He takes a step back.

"Just why. I can't understand why you would work for such a monster!" I ignore his insult to Herobrine and swung my sword again. He pulls his own sword in defence and starts backing away before stopping.
"I bet he's done nothing for you! He's just using you for power!"

I swung my sword violently. Steve's weapon flew out of his hands and clashed onto the floor before falling off the roof. Steve looks at me, eyes widen as I swung my sword once again at his chest plate. If I had hit him any harder I would had busted through his armor.

"YOU. Know NOTHING. About me and Herobrine's relationship! Herobrine loves me and I love him! THERES NOTHING YOU CAN CHANGE ABOUT THAT!" I snapped. He seemed to have a sudden realization. Which caught me a little off guard.

"Right. That journal I found. It said those words but it was by Herobrine. He was planning to propose to you!" I flinched at his words. He was thinking about proposing? With my thoughts hazed I didn't realize Steve had used this as an opportunity.

He kicked my hand and my sword flew in the air before he caught it, pointing it right at me in the process. SHIT. I put my hands up in slight defense before slowly backing away. "So you didn't know huh. I suppose you didn't know that Notch had something to do with this!"

"Well a propose is SUPPOSE to be a surprise." I said with a snarky tone. "Either way. It would still cause chaos. I'm gonna turn you in to the authorities. To stop the madness YOUVE caused. Starting with this!"

He swung his sword in a up motion, making me flinch and back up. In one flail swoop I felt the wind from his sword bliss past my face following with something hitting the floor. Then I heard a sword hit the floor. I looked up with slight frustration before flinching at the sudden look of horror spread across is face.

"Y-Y/N?"