Chpt 62

:: Previous: I nuzzle my face into the scarf even though my mask was in the way. I looked outside to see that rain was starting to pour from the sky. It was pitch dark outside too... I let out a sigh before resting my eyes to take a nap.::

I stood by my bed looking into the mirror. The way I looked seemed a little off. I don't know, it just seems like something's a little different. I continued to stare at my reflection. My white form with black cracks all over it. Maybe it was my hair? I sighed before turning around and looking out my window. Small little white flowers glided off the trees. And in the distance was a dark grey figure sitting in the grass tying the stems of the flowers together. He seemed to be trying to make a flower crown. He stops what he's doing and turns in my direction. His glowing beautiful white eyes emit from his form. I sat next to him and asked "What ya doin Herobrine?" He shrugs and shows pieces of crystals sitting in the palm of his hands. They were a emerald color and shaped like the tips of arrows. I smile at him. "They look beautiful." I said. He nodded before looking straight ahead into the open green field. I walked through the corridors of Herobrines castle watching the glass change colors. "N/N" a man's muffled voice said in the distance. I turn around but there was no where around. I heard it again and looked around some more. The voice more clearer but my eyes had gotten heavier. "N/N" the voice said again.
.
.
.
I opened my eyes to see Axel crouched down beside me. I shifted a bit before sitting up. What a strange dream. I thought. "N/N, sorry I woke you but we gotta get moving soon." Axel said pointing at the others who were getting their things ready to continue the trip. I nodded before sneaking my hands underneath my mask to rub my eyes. I got up and handed my horse another carrot. After spending a few minutes of checking to make sure everything was where it was I moved my horse closer to the now forming group. Other pillagers including the leader had hopped onto the Ravagers and motioned everyone else to follow. I hopped onto my horse and began to follow. Being on my horse made me realize the formation and positions everyone was in. There were five Ravagers total, one in front and two on each side. It was just then I realized I had no clue how to describe how everyone seems to be in a position of... I have no clue. (I literally can't explain this so I put it out like this)

 (I literally can't explain this so I put it out like this)

(Hope this makes sense)

Too be honest I'm kinda glad I was in the middle. Gives me a less likely chance of getting killed if we were ever under attacked heh. (ACK I CAN TASTE MY STOMACH ACIDS HHHHHHH)
Eventually we all started getting back to walking. I couldn't help but wonder why the zombies were on the very outside. I tried ignoring it and just looks ahead at Axel. He was talking with one of the Pillagers. Something about trading each other's arrows for benefits of each other? I don't know. I look up ahead at Armon. He seemed zoned out and was occasionally scratching his arm. I looked over to Arin but was unable to see him due to the Ravager he's right in front of. I've decided to take the time to take a look at my bow. To make sure it's fully repaired even though it can repair itself from the mending enchantment. After spending about 30 minutes of cleaning and repairing it Axel looks back at me and asks "How many enchantments are on it?" I shrugged unsurely before replying with "Stopped counting at about 15." He drops his mouth in awe and moves back a bit towards me. Due to his height he tries standing a bit taller to get a closer view of my bow. "How long have you had this bow?" He asked with that childish curious look young children would have. I shrugged again quite unsure of how long "About three years?"  "No way." One of the Pillagers behind me said. I looked back to him shaking his head in slight disbelief. "There's no way you have owned that bow for three years with it having over 15 enchantments." He says. I shrugged once more before saying "Well I did use a lot of enchantment books and before working here most of my work involved mining and animal hunting for the XP."  "Heh I can see why you were accepted into being a servant." Another Pillager said. "Must be real nice to have all these rare and expensive things. You must be some kind of millionaire." He continued. I shook my head "Nope. I just live in a small simple home with a decent farm." The Pillager raised a brow at me in quite surprise. I never knew Pillagers could be easily intrigued. "But I'm sure I'm nothing too big compared to you guys with your more advanced weaponry." I said not wanting to cause any jealousy to form. "You must got a good skill in the enchantments  to be able to create such a powerful bow in three years." Another Pillager said. "Would you all keep it down? It's just damn bow." The voice of Armon in the front said. Some of the pillagers quietly grumbled to themselves afterwards before going quiet. "Well your right it is just a bow. I'm sure you just want to rant about crossbows instead... Ooh! What if I get a crossbow and try using?" I continued talking only really just to annoy Armon. "I can teach ya if you want! I got a spare crossbow on me anyways." The Pillager next to the other in the back said. All of a sudden the Pillagers started talking about tips and tricks they knew about handling a crossbow and random facts or stories they had. I smiled to this as I noticed Armon's shoulders tensed up a bit seemingly irritated. Before I made the mistake of making things worse I decided to continue to keep quiet and just let the others quiet themselves.