Chpt 42

:: Previous: There was a long period of silence and starring into each other's eyes before a familiar set of doors was swung wide open. And there standing at the doors was low and behold Makenzie.::

I and Herobrine broke eye contact and turned towards Makenzie who seemed furious. Oh boy time to quickly mentally prepare. Makenzie eye balled me before stomping right up to us both. "WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS!?" She demands with pure rage in her tone. I stood quiet before pulling my hands away from Herobrine's touch and putting them behind my back standing properly. "I was just speaking with Y/N here about some important business." Herobrine spoke in an attempt to calm her down but she was having none of it. "HA I DONT SUPPOSE HOLDING HER HAND IS CONSIDERED IMPORTANT BUSINESS!?" She snapped before looking right towards me. She suddenly got right up to my face, the smell of her mint breath chimes through my nose. She was about to yell something to me before she was put to an abrupt stop when Herobrine had rested a hand on her shoulder. "Now now. There's no need to be rash now. After all, doing so could get you into some trouble." Herobrine said before turning to a Obsidian Golem who had escorted Makenzie down here. She turned around and flipped her light brown hair out before walking back to the golem. She took one good look of disgust at me before leaving. Despite my mask on, Herobrine could still tell she pisses me off. She's like a spoiled creeper. Threatening to blow up if she doesn't get what she wants. I thought. "I can't help but agree with that. She's really clingy." Herobrine snickered. "How and why do you put up with her?" I asked him looking up into his eyes. He lets out a quiet sigh. "How? Well I just simply keep my composure. As to why? Well... It's complicated. Let's just say she was sent here for business purposes." He spoke before turning his attention to a enderman who had appeared with a somewhat wet folder in a hand with a glove on. The enderman said something to him before handing him the folder. Herobrine scans through the folder before saying "He had this on him?" The enderman nodded. Herobrine rubbed his chin seemingly lost in thought as he continued to scan through whatever was in the folder. He groans before brushing his chestnut hair back. "It's not enough information, we'll start another interrogation." He says to the enderman before handing the folder back to him. "What's not enough?" I asked with curiosity. Herobrine and the enderman looked at me. "The villager you have retrieved back for us had this folder with some information. But it was already the kind we know." He continues "but there are little hints too other information that he is aware of... foolish of him to be holding this." He grins before turning me around. "We'll talk more about this later. For now you should rest." He said while leading me to the same maid who took me to my room last time. With that Herobrine disappeared with the enderman. "Lets go mam." The maid chimed before gesturing me to grab her hand. Upon placing my hand upon hers we had teleported to the same room from the last time I was here. "Please sit down while I treat your wrist." The maid said. I sit down on a chair by a nice glass table. She pulls out bandages and proceeds to wrap it around my wrist. "Try not to use this wrist too much." She says as she finishes wrapping my wrist nice and snug. "I'll be right back with your clean clothes." She says before teleporting away. I stood up and took off my mask. I took a deep breath of cold air before taking off my jacket. When doing so my bag falls to the floor along with the sound of my knife and other tools and such clinking together. I set my jacket on the table before reaching down for my bag. It was a bit damp from the rain but I didn't mind. Shortly after, the maid returned with some clothes neatly folded and resting flat on her arms. "These should keep you warm. You may change into them and I will take your other clothes to clean and dry." She says. I take the clothes from her and head into the walk in closet and change into them. It was a long sleeve shirt, really comfortable. And some sweat pants, also really comfortable. It was then that I realized how cold my body really was. I look to the maid who suddenly had on gloves that reached up to almost her shoulders. Right. She's a enderman so giving her wet clothes could hurt her. I hesitantly hand her my wet clothes. "Before you leave, May I have some water with ice?" I asked. "Of course. I'll be back in just a minute." She said before disappearing off again. I look around my room again and walk over to the big windows. I look at the outside world through the opening of the glass that led to the balcony. I walked further out as I realized there was a roof above my balcony that kept the rain from getting the cushions of the sofas out here wet. I rested my arms on the ledge. It was practically pouring. I couldn't help but wonder how enderman who live here get through this. Maybe there's tunnels underground? I sniffed and groaned as to how stuffy my nose has gotten. I hate being sick, especially on rainy days. Not long after looking and smelling the cold fresh air I could here the teleportation sounds a enderman makes near by behind me. "Mam. Its not a good idea to be out in the cold when your sick." She says with worry. I turn around but stopped as the realization that she's an enderman hit me. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to worry you." I nervously laugh. I walked over to her as another realization came to mind. She was shorter than me. How strange. She sets the glass of water on the coffee table in front on my bed and walks over to the curtains. Not just any ordinary curtains. There was a thin somewhat clear white one, and a thick crimson red one. She pulls on the red one and pulls on then. Closing up, covering the big windows and the opening. I suppose it's too keep heat inside. I took a sip out of the cold water. "Thank you very much." I said. She seemed surprised at how grateful I was being  "You should rest now." She says. I nodded before climbing underneath the covers of the blankets. The maid left before bowing in respect. I rest my eyes and listen to the muffled sounds of the rain before drifting off to sleep.