Chpt 98

(OK OK IM SORRY IM LATE ITS BEEN A BUSY WEEK AND RIGHT WHEN I TRY TO START THE CHAPTER ITS ALWAYS LATE AT NIGHT.
ALSO CHPT 98??? OWO)

:: Previous: "You don't need to worry about me. I can handle myself you know." I respond while walking past him to the center of the big rectangle patch of grass. "So... care for a sparring match?" I asked with a cocky grin.::

(A little heads up. The way I describe the fight may be a little off cause I'm not used to writing fight scenes yet)

Steve smiles before tossing his bag to the floor and taking a few steps forward. "Hand to hand combat is the best way to train for close up matches. Especially if you don't have a weapon on you." He says before position into a defensive stance. I put my fists up in preparation. "Well no duh. You think I can't fight without a weapon?" I asked. He pauses for a moment before nervously laughing "OH OF COURCE NOT! I didn't mean for it to sound like that I'm sure your great fighti-" before he could finish I pulled my foot forward behind his ankle and tripped him over. He falls on his ass with a yelp before slightly groaning. "Keeping your guard up at all times is also a important thing to have when your in hand to hand combat." I mocked before taking a few steps back as he got up. He laughs before running up to me in a attempt to land a blow in the gut. I manage to catch his fist with a hand and redirect it before pushing his chest, forcing him to step back. "True, true. You got me on that one. I guess I can't let my guard down even around you haha." Steve joked before tilting his head off to the side to dodge one of my punches. It went on like this for a good 2 minutes of punching and dodging until when he tried punching me again I grab ahold of his arm and through him down to the ground. He lets out a grunt before getting up "Hah. Damn did you change something in your training all winter? Your much stronger than the last time we sparred." I let out a chuckle before helping him up "Or maybe you've gotten a little rusty."
Steve laughs before pulling me down to the ground... or at least trying instead it only helped me pull him up and pull him back down on ground. "Nah I think you've gotten much stronger. Guess I gotta keep up." Steve said before pushing himself up and walk to one of the benches. He lets out a sigh before pulling a bottle of water out of his bag. I look back at the door and spoke "Hey Steve. Do you ever recall Notch owning a black shield?" I look back to Steve who shook his head "Why do you ask?"
"The markings on the door show Notch and his brother. You can tell by the white eyes and the sword but... Notch has a shield." I explained while pointing to the marked doors. Steve gets up and looks at the door. He thinks for a moment before realizing something "OH RIGHT! I completely forgot. Yeah Notch owned a Obsidian shield but he doesn't use it anymore. In fact he has it deeply hidden somewhere in the kingdom. So secret that I don't even know where it is." Steve says before walking up to the door. He traces his fingers along both the the shield and Herobrine's sword. "Notch told me, a long time ago. The sword and shield were created for him and his brother to represent them as the great leaders. Notch used the shield to defend those in need and 'HE' used the sword to challenge those who appose a threat to the good people. But when Notch and his brother had their first battle. Notch used the shield to push 'HIM' down to the nether realms. 'HIM' realizing the shields power had the idea to try and take the shield to use with his sword. Of cource Notch did not want to risk this happening because if It were to happen 'HE' would be practically unstoppable. That shield can withstand any damage that both Notch and 'HE' himself  combined could make. So, Notch hid it somewhere only he knows of." Steve explained before looking back at me. "As a child I've begged him to tell me where it was, but as I got older I've come to learn that it would be dangerous for me to know.Especially since 'HE' knows of me all too well."
I snickered a little "I mean, of course he knows you. You got the same face as him."
Steve lets out another laugh before looking at his day n night clock "We should head back. Lunch time should be ready by now."  I nod before following him through the doors.

(Timeskip)

We walked to what seemed to be a porch with a decent sized table with a nice white sheet over it. There sitting in two of the four chairs was Alex and Notch who were sipping what I can only assume was tea, cause they had tea cups. Notch looks over to both me and Steve and smiles "Ah there you two are! How was your time in the garden?" How did he know we were at the garden? "It was nice. Y/N and I found one of your abandoned sparring rooms." Steve replied. Notch blinks before smiling again "Is that so? Find anything interesting in there?"
"Not really, it was mostly empty. We had a sparring match and that was it." I answered. I went to grab my chair but Steve grabbed it for me and pulled it out to let me sit in it. God that's so cheesy. I sit down and thanked him as he pushed my seat in. Steve sits down in the only available chair and looks to Notch. "So    Y/n, Ive been told that your skill in swordsman ship is quite remarkable." Notch says. I sheepishly laugh "Eh it's not much. I'm just good at hunting and fight mobs that's all." Since when do people talk about my sword fighting skills? I thought. I look to over to Steve who looked at me with face that said 'it was me'. I look back at him with a 'seriously? Haha' face before looking back at Notch.