chpt 8: Invited To Lunch

:: Previous: I plopped down onto my bed and curled up under my blankets and passed out.
Just what I need. Some nice sleep. ::

I woke up once again and groan as it was freezing cold in my room. I cuddle up next to a body pillow of mine while curled on under the covers. Why must it be so cold in here? I wonder to myself. I reached my hand out and grabbed the curtains, pulling them open so sunlight could come in and warm me up. I went back under the covers shivering. It was especially cold because of winter coming in. After a little while of fazing in and out of sleep I finally got up and head down stairs to get a drink. I sat down on a stool whilst drinking my usual morning beverage. I feel so tired and definitely don't feel like doing anything today. So I'm just gonna chill here. I got into enough trouble already. I remember from what happened last night and wonder what that was all about anyway. Whatever I'm just tired and don't feel motivated enough to do anything. I here a knock on my door and get up to open it. It was Amy, one of my friends from the village. She's a mother of twins names Gracy and Gabriel. What is she doing here? She does her usual morning greet "Good morning Y/N, it's been a little while. How have you been?"
"Ok I guess. I mean there was an intruder in my house last night." I spoke in return. Her face expression morphed into worry and confusion. "Oh dear, did everything work out fine?" She asked.
I simply nodded. "Just a tad bit tired." I scratch the back of my head.
"Well I wanted to come over to see if you wanted to come join all of our friends to lunch today." She explains. I show a gentle smile. "I'll be more than happy to come with where will we be meeting?" I asked. She'd handed me a invitation letter and explained that it will be over at the new bakery shop. After planing out my day I send my farewells to her and head back inside. Well I guess I'll go get ready than.

::hey sorry this chapter is a bit shorter. It's like late at night and my brain wants to sleep :P but yeah hope you enjoyed this short chapter! Goodnight::