Chpt 79

:: Previous: After walking through the portal I look around to find my self in a place where it's raining. It was Herobrine's overworld castle alright. Welp time for the umbrella.::

I turn to my bag and pull out a umbrella I had. Readjusting my mask I walk to the direction of the castle. It shouldn't be too much of a long walk. I thought to myself. After a little while of walking the big stair case leading to the entrance of the castle came into view. And sitting on the stair steps alone was Sadey wearing a iron helmet and old grey clothes. She looks at me and her eyes glimmer, which I was quite surprised that skeletons eyes could do that. "Why don't you have an umbrella Sadey?" I asked with a little concern. She stands up and points up to the grey sky "I chose not to bring one, I like the rain in day light. Keeps me from burning, you know what I mean?" I nod in understanding but then went back to concern  "What about Mark? He's a enderman and they aren't quite fond with water." "I'll be fine." A familiar voice spoke behind me. I look back to see Mark in a black rain coat and a large black umbrella. Guess you can say he looks like he was just at a funeral. "Mark! Your looking nice today." Sadey said with a sweet tone. Mark smiles in response before looking down at me. "I see you still have the mask." He said. "Yeah, I don't suppose you remember what I look like?" I asked. "Unfortunately no. Those who have seen your face have no memory of it thanks to lords safety precautions." Mark said. "Yeah... So, what you guys wanna do today?" I said changing the subject to avoid any awkward silence. "We were thinking about going on a small little adventure. My grandfather has been telling me about this temple at the near by jungles that hold some treasure. It's small and simple but it should keep us entertained for the most part." Sadey explained. Both me and Mark nod in agreement before watching Sadey pull out a map. She points to a jungle over on the west side of the kingdom "The jungle biomes have towers laid out around the place by Pillagers so if we were attacked by humans they would get to them with ease. But incase we do run into them we have to be prepared." "I have my bow and unlimited arrows, thanks to one of my enchantments." I said. "I have this dagger I always have on me" Mark said pulling out a dagger from his rain coat. "That's good. I brought my bow and a small sword with me. Now all we need to do is get to the temple really." Sadey says before pointing west "ONWARDS MY ALLEYS!" We both followed Sadey as she marched her way to the jungle biome.

(MAGICAL TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY PWISH LAYING IN BED TYPING HER STORY)

It has been an hour and we are only half way there, OOOHHHH LIVIN ON A PRAYER. (Sorry XD)
I could see the jungle trees in the distance, they were so green, like holy crap. I look over to Mark who was walking beside me and asked "You looking forward to this?" "Mhm" he responds before seemingly remembering something. He reaches into his bag and pulls out some kind of ender pearl but this one emit a brighter glow and was a lighter color than a normal one. He hands it to me and I take it with the question "What's this?" "Its a ender pearl, well not a normal one. This one can be used to teleport you and anyone near you to what ever location you wish to be in. It can only be used once so use it wisely." He explains. I look at the pearl as the waves of colors move around inside "How come your giving me this?" "As a appreciation of having you as a friend." He replies. I smile beneath my mask and lightly place the pearl into my bag.

(Ehhhhh a little short but it's fine it's fine.)