chpt 30: Lightning Cause Cuts?

::Previous: I tried to make it seem I was either dead or unconscious. I heard Notch hiss in pain before retreating back to where ever he came from. I remained laying there until I knew for certain that it was ok to get up.::

After laying here for what seemed like hours I heard slow footsteps heading my way. Should I continue playing dead? "Your fine. The asshole left." Herobrine spoke crouching down and poking my side causing me to flinch. I pulled my head up from the snow and looked at his dim lit eyes. "I hope you playing dead isn't something you always do." He speaks again. I slightly shrug with a grin "I liked to keep all my options on the table." He gave a small grin. He tries to stand back up but suddenly he let out a small hiss of pain and pressed his hand onto his chest. Right the cut across his chest. I stammered up "You should let me fix that. I'll take you back to my place." He narrows his eyes as if he wasn't sure about something. Now that I think about it for all I know someone could be listening in on our conversation right this very moment. "Or not. But you should really have me at least help you." I said. He looks around a bit seemingly thinking for a moment, then he finally mutters something "Your place is fine." I nodded before pushing myself up and giving him my hand. He was hesitant at first but he lets me help him get up. I put his arm around my shoulder so I could help him walk a bit. We walked for a bit in search for my horse. "How did you know I was here?"He broke the silence. "The light that fell from the sky. I followed it." I shortly explained, not really sure how else to explain it. "The light that fell, was that Notch?" I asked. "Heh. No. That was me that fell." He said with a tone of amuse. He must of took my assumption of Notch falling a compliment. "Heh oh." Was all I could seem to get out. Eventually we find my horse who was standing by a tree eating some grass. I pat her head gently as Herobrine swiftly hopped onto her. I grab his hand and he pulls me up on. I tense my bad from the sore pain. "Alright girl you know where to." I mumbled to my horse who automatically turned to the direction of my home. Along the trail I heard Herobrine let out a small grunt. I look back at him realizing the gash on his chest seemed to be bleeding more. Shit guess I'll have to move quickly. "I'll be fine." He grumbles before resting his forehead on my back still having his hand over his chest. I look to the front again. "Will you be alright that is the question." He spoke. I move my shoulders trying to loosen up my back from being so tense "I think."
"Hm"
.
.
.
Eventually we get to my home. Herobrine gets off my horse and sits on the porch while I lead my horse back to her home. I walk back to the porch and get to the front door. Herobrine stands up and watches me as I proceed to unlock the door and open it. I motioned him to come inside so he follows. I immediately walk to my kitchen and look for another one of my medical kits. I let out a sigh as I found no med kit in the kitchen. I walk out to the living room and see Herobrine sitting on my couch looking at the sparks from the fire... wait did he light the fire?? I shrugged it off and head to a closet I had and grabbed one of the three med kits that were in there. Yeah I like to keep stock on a lot of things. I bring it back and sit next to him on the comfy sofa. Ok how should I tell him to take his shirt off without making it seem weird. He slightly chuckles and pulls his shirt off in one swift motion and HOLY FUCK RIPPED ABBS. I could feel my face to turn tomato red. I shake my thoughts away before taking a look at the biggest problem, the gash. It was all the way from his right shoulder to his left side. "How did this happen??" I asked with slight worry. "Lightning." Was all he said seemingly not wanting to explain how lightning leaves cuts. I nervously laugh a bit before grabbing a old rag and soaking it in water. I proceeded to gently clean the almost fresh and dried blood off. Then I put the disinfectant on. I don't know if it's that he can't feel the stinging or that he's just doing a real good job at hiding the pain. "Mind if I ask why you were fighting?" I asked looking at him into his beautiful eyes. He pauses for a moment. "What do you think?" He asks. I was a bit surprised. He wants to hear what I think? "Hmm. I suppose notch was trying to stop you from doing something you wish to do?" I said before pulling out the bandages. He smirked "I suppose you could put it that way ." I gave a slight weak smile, my energy is really starting to run low. When I finished rapping the gash and patching up a few other cuts I grab his shirt and looked at him. "Would you like me to clean this for you?" I asked. He shrugs as if saying it was my choice whether I wanted to or not. I'll... I'll clean it. It would be rude of me to not to. I set the shirt to the side then scratch my back. I felt something cold and wet coming from my own bandages. I pull my hand in front of me in hopes it was just sweat and saw some blood at the tips of my fingers. "Fffffrick." I said preventing myself from dropping the F bomb. Herobrine grabs the bandages and looks at me with a grin. "Your turn." He spoke. I nervously laugh as I realized that I would halve to take my T-shirt off right in front of him. And the bandages... oof.