chpt 25: Petty be Jealous

::Previous: When I got into my room I turned off the lanterns that illuminated my room then crawled into the covers of my bed. The sheets were so silky. Suddenly I felt really tired. My eyes grew heavy as I drifted off into what felt like a deep slumber...::

I wake up to the sunlight shining on my face. I groaned in annoyance because I'm really tired. But I forced myself to get up. I look out the window and noticed a little bit of snow. "Shoot." I mumbled to myself before crawling out of the bed with the blanket. Well that's enough of a reason to get home. I let out a quiet sigh before putting on my shoes and packing my things. I'm not bothering to change out of my clothes cause I'm lazy like that. Just as I was brushing out my hair I heard a knock at my door. I opened my door and was met with a zombie women dressed in a maids outfit. "Sorry to disturb you miss. But breakfast is ready." She spoke. "Oh, ok than I'll be down in a few minutes." She nodded to my reply before leaving. I've decided that instead of leaving straight away I would take a look around the room I slept in. I look out the window taking in the view of the kingdom. Most of the buildings were made of either stone brick and some wood or flat out Obsidian and nether brick. I also forgot to mention that the kingdom is surrounded by a forest that is miles upon miles big. And somewhere in that forest lays this 100 foot tall Obsidian wall. I let out a yawn before grabbing my bag and walking out. While walking through the halls I noticed some other maids walking around who seemed to be waking up other people. Which I can only assume are those human slaves here or others. When I got to the floor I believed the dining room was at I noticed a few women up ahead. The three of them looked at me and just my luck one of them so happened to be Makenzie. You know Makenzie doesn't sound like a name fit for her. I thinking I'm just gonna start calling her Petty. Eh why not? Not like she's gonna know I call her that in my head. I decided that since I don't really like make enemies with petty people I decided to be nice and respectful. "Hey Makenzie. I have a question to ask." She looks at me with dagger eyes. "I was wondering if you knew where the dining room that we ate dinner in last night is at." Petty takes a look at me from head to toe and sneers "it's behind this two doors over there." She points behind her at these two big doors. I thanked her before walking up to the doors. They seemed a bit different from last night. I opened the doors and noticed a few mobs sitting at the long table. But they didn't look like ordinary mobs. They almost seemed like leaders of the mob species. Like the creeper has a silver crown with emeralds in it. When opening the doors all of the seemingly leaders or generals looked at me and went quiet. I panicked, wondering if I should be here. Some narrowed there eyes at me in confusion. Than Herobrine who appeared in front of me gently pushed me back and closed the doors. "Wrong room." He said. I could hear the girls in the back snickering at me. How foolish of me to fall for there little trick. I laughed it off as a my bad. "I was trying to look for the dining room to eat breakfast. Who were those guys?" I asked. "There the Elte mobs of each mob species. Them along with myself meet in that room to speak with one another about certain subjects." He explained to me while walking me to the dining room. "Oh, I hope I didn't disturb anything too serious." I said. He lightly sighs in relief "Luckily you didn't other wise they would of put you through some serious interrogation." Serious interrogation? As in they would make sure that what ever I heard stays a secret? "Pretty much." He replies to my thoughts. It was only a little bit more of walking before I realized Petty was following us from behind. I slightly looked back to see her glareing at me. I also noticed she was wearing a rather pretty light pink dress. Almost like she was dressing like a brides maid. I wonder why she seemed so pissed. That's when I noticed that this entire time Herobrine had his hand still resting on my shoulder. I lightly blush when realizing. Knowing he can read my thoughts he's probably aware of my awareness. Buuuuut I don't mind this. Eventually he lets go of my shoulder and opens the same two big doors from last night.
Breakfast was sorta the same like last night. Quiet, and awkward. When finished I was about to leave the castle when someone tapped my shoulder. I looked behind me but no one was there but when I turned back around I was met with pure white eyes. I jumped with a yelp. It was Herobrine. He grinned at my reaction. "What did you do that for??" I asked. "You just seemed so doll like lately." He steps back a bit to give me some space. "Doll like?" I looked at him with slight confusion. He nods before resting his chin on his hand as if he were observing me. "Yes, Doll like. As in you haven't given much emotion or reaction to much. Like a Doll." He explained. The more I thought about it the more right he is. I guess I have been in zombie mode a bit. But why did he scare me? "To give you some kind of emotion so you don't start the day off like a zombie would. And mayyybe just to see your reaction." He had a slight evil grin when saying that last part. I let out a soft chuckle before placing a hand on his cheek. "Come on you don't need to scare me just to give me emotion . You can just simply tell me a dumb joke and I'll laugh my ass off to it." I could feel his face lightly heat up after I said that. I pulled my hand back and crossed my arms. "So could you tell me where your nearest portal is? I kinda need to get home since it's starting to snow a bit." I asked. He snaps back to reality "Oh yes." He says before lightly touching my shoulder and teleporting is both to what seemed to be a giant totem made up of nether brick and stone brick. "I don't know if I can do this or not but would it be fine if I had a portal maybe near my home. It gets pretty tiring to have to spend half the day getting there by horse. He thinks for a moment "I'll see what I can do about that." After giving our farewells I go through the portal.