Chpt 84

(You know I just realized that some of you guys might think this book is gonna end at chapter 100 and I thought so too at first but now I just see it as a priority to get to chapter 100)

:: Previous:  I looked down to what could of been my fate if I had yet to be so clueless. A pit of lava. Well it could of been water you know. I thought to myself with a heavy sigh.::

(Sadey's POV)
I had been walking with the lantern for a little while but soon discovered a big room. Shelves lazily filled with books collecting dust and a bunch of random objects laying around. It reminds me of a antique shop... N/N would like this. I thought. I light the lantern towards some books. None of them have any titles. Weird.
"Man why is it so dark in here?" I asked myself. "Oh wait." I mumbled before turning out the lantern. After a few seconds my vision finally adjusted and I could see in the dark. I've been living up above for so long I forgot I had night vision. I laughed to myself before setting the lantern down on a table next to some piles of books. I look up at the huge painting standing at the end. It was a painting of a Wither causing destruction. Creepy but elegant. I look to my right to see a small pile of orbs. I reach for one and gently brush the dust away. An enderpearl but not glowing? The thought of these being useful convinced me to take them. I grabbed two more and tried to lay them in my bag. Unfortunately I had dropped one but instead of being teleported, nothing happened. I hummed in confusion and disappointment before tossing one across the room. The pearl shattered upon impact on the floor. But no teleport. "Weird, do enderpearls expire?" I mumbled before setting the rest of the five in my bag. I'll ask Mark about it. After walking around this room I found nothing of importance accept a chest. Opening the chest I find more books with no titles. How disappointing. There were some iron and gold ingots in it but that's it. Just before I closed the chest I noticed a small glint of purplish pink. Opening the chest back up I moved the books over to find a enchantment book. Enchantment infinity! I picked up the book carefully and smiled to myself. "Now this is something N/N would like." I said aloud. I stuff the book in my bag and run out of the room.

(Y/N POV)

After passing through some traps I eventually get to what I've been waiting to get to. A blacksmith room? At least that's what I think it is. It was full of rusty armor and weapons with cases of lava and furnaces. Walking around I traced my fingers on the edge of the stone table in the center. Nothing of too much of importance. I look over to the rows of chests and opened the one closest to me. Inside were some old stone tools nearly broken. Slightly disappointed, I walked over to another chest. Inside had a bunch of stone and OH HEY SOME DAIMONDS :D
I grab the daimonds and set them into my bag before reaching over to the other chest. More stone and ores. Well at least I found diamonds I thought before destroying a wire of red stone. "Now I can walk back safely" I mumbled to myself.

(Mark's POV)

It felt like hours before I found the end of the maze. I was in a fairly large room with nothing but a chest. Cautiously opening the chest I find a block of diamond and some enchantment books. Nice, I thought. Looking at the enchantment books I thought N/N and Sadey would like them. I'm sure they wouldn't mind me taking the block of diamond for myself. Grabbing the books and diamond block I closed the chest which left a click. The wall opened up showing a hall leading to somewhere. Seeing how I didn't want to go back through that maze I went through the hall. I looked left then right. If I'm correct this hall is the way N/N went. So I should go right. I look at the end of the hall on my right and teleported to the end of it. I sit on the stairs to wait for Sadey and N/N.

(Sadey's POV)

When I got back to where we split up I found Mark sitting on the stairs hugging a block of diamond to his chest. "Oh hi Mark"

(XD IM SORRY I JUST THOUGHT IT WOULD BE FUNNY)I said to him

I said to him. He looks over to me and says "Hey. Find anything interesting?" I shook my head "Just a book and some enderpearls, speaking of which." I sit next to him and pull out the enderpearls. "I accidentally dropped one earlier and noticed it didn't teleport me. Do you have any idea why?" I asked. He nods before grabbing one of the ender pearls. "In rare cases if a pearl has been sitting in a dark place for a long period of time the teleportation magic doesn't work. But they easily go back to normal when you simply set it in some sunlight." He explains before setting the pearl close to his lantern. The pearl emits a gentle glow "They work temporarily when brought near lantern light, but sun light makes it permanent."  "Why does the pearl react to light like that?" I asked. "You know how enderman can stand in sun light but don't like to? It's kinda like that. The enderpearl reacts to the sunlight as if it was a enderman wanting to teleport out." He explained. I suppose it makes sense. "Huh. Would it be weird if the magic in a ender pearl was the soul of a enderman?" I asked. "Enderman believe it to be like that. Which is why some of us hate to see humans or any creature use enderpearls to their advantage." He explained before handing me back the pearl and gazing upon his block.

(This chapter is early yes -w-
I'm going to be camping this weekend so I might not post a chapter until Sunday or Monday. Not like it will affect the posting schedule or anything. But just Incase.)