Chpt 80

(WOOOOO CHAPTER 80)

:: Previous: I look at the pearl as the waves of colors move around inside "How come your giving me this?" "As a appreciation of having you as a friend." He replies. I smile beneath my mask and lightly place the pearl into my bag.::

Upon arriving to the jungle the rain had settled down a bit. Sadey turns to us both and looks into her map. "The Temple should be a few miles into the jungle. If we walk straight forward we should get there quicker. We both nod and follow her into the jungle. "So Sadey, How is your skill in archery?" I asked in a attempt to make small talk. "Ehh I would say better but I feel like I hadn't made much of a difference." She replies. We both laughs but but fall back to more silence. During this time I decided to occupy my mind. Thinking back on when Herobrine had stopped by to visit. It was very nice of him. Then my thoughts shifted to dreams. That one dream of me running through a unknown castle. No it wasn't unknown. It looked like the Aether castle. It fit the description of how Steve described it. Then shifted to another topic. I wonder what I should make for dinner tonight. I look around at the vines and trees glimmering in the rain. Despite my love for rain I couldn't help but feel a sad feeling deep down in my chest. At first it felt like my heart aching. And now it just feels like a tight squeeze in my chest. Perhaps the thought of family must of caused it. It's been a long time since- "Hey N/N look up there." Sadey said while pointing up to a tree. My eyes trailed up the tree and landed on some fresh growing coco beans. "Do you think you can get them down somehow?" Sadey asked. I nod before walking up to the tree and climbing it. Getting a stern grip on each branch I could reach out to, I get to the top, I picked off the coco beans and dropped them down leaving Sadey and Mark to catch them. "With these we can make some fresh cookies later." She says before putting them into her bag. I can't help but see Sadey as a pure child. Maybe cause she's basically being one. Mark? Well he's like wise friend who is seriously mature. I climb down the tree and jump onto a patch of leaves. Only to fall right through. I fall from a few feet and landed on my back. "OW FUCK!" I yell to myself. I look up and see Sadey and Mark's heads pop into view from above. "N/N! ARE YOU ALRIGHT?" Sadey yells. I give a thumbs up before sitting up and looking around. It appears I have fallen into a cave. The cave only lead to one direction. "Ey Sadey. Earlier you said your map can detect caves an such right?" I asked. She nods before looking. Into her map. "This cave leads to two places, the Temple and a random location." She says. What are the odds. "Alright ok, I'll go through the cave and you guys can head there from where you are." I said pointing to the only direction I can currently go. "What? Why can't we stick together?" Sadey asked. "To see which way is quicker to get back later." I answered. She seemed hesitant to leave me on my own. But after a little of convincing her that I can handle myself on my own she agrees "Ok. When you find a split in the path take a left. Got it?" I give a thumbs up and the two of them had left. I grab a root sticking out of the stone wall and pulled it out. Prepping it, I light it up and look into the dark cave. I was never too fond of caves, every time I went mining in one I had to light the entire cave system before settling down and mining the ores. Not wanting to pussy out I took a inhale than marched right through the cave.

(My god I was up all night than slept through the day. I NEED to control my sleep schedule and not write these chapters at THREE IN THE MORNING!)