Chpr 66

:: Previous: It was when he noticed darkness started creeping around his sight that he started kicking out at the golem as another attempt to get more oxygen. But it was no use, his body began to feel numb and started to go limp by the second. Just when he thought he was gone for the Golem yelled out and released him from his grasp. Armon let out a deep heavy gasp and coughed. He looked up with slightly blurred vision to see N/N.::

(Y/N POV)

I had been running around the forest looking for where Armon and the golems could have gone when I suddenly tripped over something... well more like someone. I looked back to find one of the golems laying on the ground groaning in pain as they held tightly to one of their eyes. I cringe at the sight of a blood stained arrow laying beside him. I... didn't even know golems could bleed. It wasn't long when my attention was pulled down at the bottom of the steep hill beside me. I stood up and to my shock the other golem was there practically suffocating Armon. Without thinking I raised my bow and aimed directly to an open spot on the golems back and shoot. The golem screamed in pain and released Armon from his grasp. Armon let out a gasp and coughed profusely before looking up to me. I swiftly slid down the hill and had jumped on the golem's back, using my bow around his neck, I yell to Armon "SHOOT HIM!" Armon blinks before reaching out for his crossbow and aim. I yanked hard onto my bow forcing the golem to follow. Just at the right angle the sound of the crossbow making its clicking sound and a short whistle of the arrow, then the golem jolt and stopped moving. I looked up a bit to see that Armon had, without fail, perfectly shot the arrow right in between the golem's eyes. I loosened my grip on my bow and let the golem fall to the ground limp. I took a deep inhale an exhale and turned my head to Armon. He was starring at me with slight confusion. "You good?" I asked. He nods and tries to stand up. I reach out my hand to him and he hesitantly took it. We both looked at the golem before Armon pulls out a shovel from his back and walks up the hill while saying "Let's get digging." I pulled the golem up the hill to find Armon already digging a hole. I look to the other golem from early and realized he had passed from blood loss. "Since when did golem's bleed?" I asked while setting the golem down and pulling out my own shovel to help. He didn't answer to which I took as he didn't know or he didn't feel like answering. When finished digging the huge hole we both dragged each golem into the hole. I never thought I'd had to bury someone before. Eh. When finished burying the golems we both stood there silently while slightly leaning on our shovels. I lower my head a bit and send a prayer. May these golems somehow find peace. I could hear Armon shift to look at me before turning around and look into his map. I continued to stand there silently trying to debate if I should say something. "Seems every spot is cleared." Armon mumbled "But none of them are even good." I let out a sigh before brushing my hair back. I walked over to a near by wall covered in vines and leaves while saying "Well maybe there's a chance we'll find a path her- AH!" I yelled as I fell through the what I thought was a wall of vines and leaves. Turns out it was just a massive cave. Armon looks over to me upon my surprise yell. I swear he looks like he thought I had turned into half my legs and shoes cause I'm certain that's all he could see for a moment. I sit up and brush some rubble and dirt off my trench coat before standing up. Armon lights up a torch and shines its light around the cave. We look around in awe as the realization that this cave was a seemingly very old mineshaft. Probably thousands of years old. There was more silence between us both. The mineshaft was huge! And Notch knows how far down this hole goes across. Armon pulls out his map again and studies it with intensity. I walk over to him to see what he was doing. He circles a green circle on wheee I think this cave is. "You recognize this place?" I asked while walking over to a dust covered crafting bench. "This is one of the mineshafts the boss said to keep a look out for. He wasn't certain if the place was still here... and to think you found it by falling into it is funny." He says with a nice genuine smirk while he gazes his eyes at the untouched ores on the roof. "Heh yeah." Was all I could get out. There was more silence as all we did was walk around and stare admirably at all the untouched things. Everything just looked so old and fragile. Before we could continue any further we both ended up heading back to the tower. About half way there it had been quiet until Armon spoke "Thanks..." I look over for a moment before looking back "No problem." There was more silence but Armon spoke again "Your pretty stuck to serving lord you know."
"Haha. What gave it away?"
"I've heard stories on how dedicated you are to him. But when I heard that you were doing all that just to become a traitor. I thought it was a little off."
"Yeah I only just learned about that rumor a few days ago."
Armon looks at me for a moment before asking another question "Why do you like him so much?" I was quiet. Why do I like Herobrine? It wasn't for his looks. When I started liking him I didn't even know what he looked like. I just went off with Steve with white eyes. I shrug "I don't know. I guess I just see something magnificent in him. He's the type of guy who wants to do what he pleases freely. And I like that."
Armon looks back ahead before saying "There's lots of other guys who are like that. Something tells me there's more to what you know yourself."
More to what I know myself... huh.