chpt 3: OCEAN OF LAVA

"Well frick" I said before getting up and staring at the golems. "Ok so how do you wanna do this? You throw first punch? I throw first punch? Or-" I was quickly interrupted when one of the damn golems punched me up side the head. I fall back down, surprised I wasn't even knocked out at this point. I looked up once again to the the same golem ready to throw his fists down at me. Just as he was about to I turned and dodged it with luck before falling down a set of stairs. I fell all the way to the bottom and groaned. "That's not a good way to go down a set of stairs." I pushed my self up and looked at my wound from before. "I really need to get this patched up." I said took myself. I could hear the stomps of the golems from up above and quickly started running. I looked around trying to figure out where I needed to go. After a bit of running I took a sharp turn around a corner and sat down. I pulled my bag off my back and opened it up. First water. I pulled out a water bottle and drink half the bottle. "My Notch it's hot here." I sighed, putting my bottle back in the bag. I then proceeded to take off my shirt and set it to the side. Pulling out some disinfectant and gauzes. After patching myself up a bit I threw my shirt into my bag and pulled out a tank top. "Since I'm gonna be running might as well wear something that won't get wet and sticky from sweat." I chuckled to myself. After doing what I needed to do I let out a heavy sigh. I couldn't help but wonder why I ran off. What if they were sent by Herobrine cause he just magically knew I was coming here. Or what if I explained to those guys why I'm here and have them just take me to him. Jeez I swear sometimes I can just be an idiot. I sighed again before getting up and peaking my head around the corner. It appears they had lost me but I don't think they have stopped searching. I took a bite out of some bread I had and walked down one of the halls. "Hmm surely he's gotta be somewhere. But it can't be anywhere. To be honest I've never really seen his Nether kingdom before. After a bit of walking I started to get a bit impatient, nothing had happened. No mobs or any humans. Nothing! Just this hall I've been walking through for what seems like FOREVER! I then had a really stupid idea that might cause me some trouble and absolute death! I stop and took a deep breath and "YOOOOOOOO!!!" My voiced echoed through the hall, I could than hear the sounds of ghasts screaming and ran to the direction of it. "Where there's Ghasts there's wide openings." I settle my bets on the direction I'm going would be the place I'm looking for. After running a bit I found myself at a huge vast opening. A ocean of lava. But where I'm at is on one of the bridges that led to a massive place built highly above that ocean of lava.
The Nether Kingdom.
I screamed in victory completely oblivious to the ghasts floating around. When I realized them they all screamed and I covered my ears. "Yeesh ok I get it! My screaming is irritating." I said knowing that's probably not why they were screaming. Most likely to alarm other near by creatures cause hundreds of mobs of all kinds appeared on the other bridges and glared daggers at me. They couldn't reach me from here and even if they tried they would take a long fall down into the lava ocean. I clenched my sword prepare to swing back some fire balls or fight anybody or something. But then I thought for a moment. What if I just tell them. I rest my sword next to me and yell out. "UH HEY. I'm not here to fight you guys! I'm actually here to see Herobrine!" I feel sorta dumb for saying that out loud but it's worth a shot. All I got in return was some mumbles and whispers. One of the ghasts looks at me and screams. This one was a more ear piercing screech. And all the ghasts shot glares at me preparing to spit there balls of fire at me while other mobs at other bridges prepared there bows. "I'm taking that as a "no" but it's not gonna stop me." I spoke in a determined tone. If they won't let me get to Herobrine I'll just have to push my way through. I start running across the bridge to the castle while mobs were screaming and roaring as they shoot their arrows, throw their swords, and try to block my way. But they couldn't stop me. Once I'm dead set on getting somewhere I get there. I swung my sword slicing through several zombie pigmen who jumped off from ghasts to get to me while dodging every arrow that was shot at me, and nearly had fallen off the bridge when fire balls were fired at me. Eventually this long run has waisted my energy, it's no wonder that no one could get through all this alive or without being enslaved. From what I could tell from where I stood at I was about half way across. I groaned in annoyance and exhaustion. As I was about to continue running something really strange happened. There was thundering sounds and a rumble all around me. Everyone went dead silent that I could hear the lava from where I stood. I looked up ahead to see a silhouette of a man standing all the way at the end. One thing  I could see from the man was two glowing orbs in place as a representation of glowing eyes.
"Herobrine." I spoke under my breath. All the mobs around stood in place or bowed in respect as he appeared right before me. He looks exactly how I thought he would. Maybe even better! He starred down at me with a intimidating look.
"Uhm... hi." I give a gently calm smile. Even though deep down I'm freaking out of excitement.

::I hopes you enjoy this chapter!::