chpt 2: Obsidian Golems

It was a long trip. Took about half the entire day to get here, but it's about to be nothing compared to this place. I starred at the huge forest and across miles away was a black castle. From where I stood I could see the land transitioning from green to black. I checked to make sure I had my sword on me and began riding my horse slow and steady. The sky was suddenly darker not sure if it's cause of the land I'm in or it's about to rain. Either way it still gave the mobs that lurked here an opportunity to catch me by surprise.
.
.
.
I can sense them following. Of course they would find it suspicious that a human like me was going through here. It was too the point that I got fed up with them following. I sighed in annoyance and said "The least you can do is TRY to act like your not following me." I looked back to see a group of zombies and skeletons just a few feet away from me. They gave me threatening glares so I glared back before turning back around. I motioned my horse to speed up a bit so I could lose those guys, but they motioned faster catching up to me. I looked back agai-
It was so fast but I nearly caught it. A arrow was shot at me by a skeleton in the front of the group. Here it is, that angering feeling that I have. Well I guess I'll just snap on this one group. I took a deep breath before snapping the arrow in half with the hand I caught it with. I stopped my horse and jumped off saying "Just what the hell do you want from me huh!?" A few mobs flinched a little at the sudden personality change. "I got important shit going on right now and I don't want a bunch of idiots like you trying to get in my way!" I pulled out my sword and pointed to them. "Leave now or I'll kill you all." I stated, but all they did was snicker at me before running to me for an attack. I hate it when people don't take me seriously. In just one swing I sliced through six zombies all dead accept two. I caught a few more arrows before grabbing one of the skeletons skulls and pushing to the ground crushing it in the process. It was rather easy and a bit fun seeing the skull shatter like glass at my grip. I grinned at the thought of Herobrine being impressed by this. While lost in thought and arrow got shot into my right shoulder. I fall back on my ass and hissed in pain and cursing under my breath. I looked up to see a whither skeleton in a suit of armor along side with a regular skeleton pulling out another arrow. I get up with a low growl and yanked out the arrow. I first ran up to the skeleton and stabbed its own arrow into its skull and clashing swords with the whither skeleton. I pushed him back and ran to my horse, jumped on and got the heck out of there. I along the way to the black castle multiple mobs started chasing me. "Oh you gotta he kidding me!" I yelled looking back to see all sorts of mobs chasing me. Yeesh. In the process of fleeing I used my bow and with good calculations head shotted around 15 mobs that were chasing me. When I faced forward to see where I was going I saw a group and skeletons and spiders blocking my way. I groaned in annoyance and without even thinking I took and sharp turn to the right off the trail. Now this was stupid cause not only I'm losing where I'm at this place has mobs hiding everywhere. I speed through the forest until I was in a open area, I looked around frantic trying to figure out where I was. I grabbed my shoulder tight to keep it from bleeding more. As I started to calm down the rush of adrenaline started to ware off and the pain started coming back. I groaned and opened my bag in search for the bandages. Suddenly a arrow flew in from the darkness and hit my horse. She helped and reared herself making me fall off with a loud grunt. I looked up quick to see my horse run off the opposite direction of where the arrow came from. "Damn it." I mumbled picking myself up and grabbing my sword. I looked up ahead to see the skeleton and severely mobs that were chasing me standing there. Before I could get my self up and fight I was immediately pushed back down by what seemed to be a iron golem but made out of Obsidian? But these guys were only found in the Nether. The golem grabbed the back of my shirt and lifted me up. I yelped and struggled to break free, but it was no use. Suddenly a patch of trees in one direction shifted to where it showed a hidden path. The golem dragged me through the path leading to the castle I was heading for... well it was really a castle. It was a place that held a nether portal which led to the Nether kingdom. Which I was going there to sign myself up on being a servant but noooooooo these assholes had to get in my way. I got my self worked up and started kicking the golem. "If you had wanted me to go here I would of gone myself!" Of course there was no use in arguing these mob may seem like there not talkative but that's only when there around humans. Or they would just speak in there old dead language.  The golem finally had enough with my kicking and yelling so he through me through the portal. When I came through the other side I fall onto the warm Nether Brick and groaned. When I looked I was met with multiple of those Obsidian Golems.
"Well frick."

:: I don't have anything to say just hope you enjoyed '•_• ::