Chpt 39

:: Previous:"Your coming with me." And with that he started yelling out for help. I sighed before gagging him with a rag and some rope. I held him onto my shoulders and started following the path.::

The past 30 minutes of walking consisted of nearly falling over hearing muffled screams. BRV surprisingly has not given up on trying to escape my grasp. It's gotten bad enough to the point I have to drag him instead of simply carrying him because I had nearly fallen into a river. Though this wasn't easy either. After dragging him for about an hour I finally had enough. I let out a groan of annoyance before using some of my left over rope to tie to his already bound ankles and tossed the other end over a branch on a near by tree. He looks up to me confused and with one swift pull he was lift upside down from the branch forcing him to let out a yelp threw his gag. I tied the rope so he would be stuck hanging there then yanked the gag right out of his mouth. He let out a slight gasp and glared at me. "LET ME GO!" He yells at me with frustration. I silently shook my head for a no before taking a step back and looked at him. He frowned at my blunt answer "I-I'll scream again." Like that's gonna do anything. I ignored his threat and looked around from where I stood. Strangely enough there wasn't any snow around. But I have to remember I'm far from my home. I take off my bag and toss it by the tree before sitting down. I lay right against the tree pulling things out of my bag. I let out a quiet sigh wishing I had brought my bow with me. But no, the only weapons I brought was my sword and this dagger. I pull out a nicely wrapped sandwich I had packed this morning and unwrapped it. I look at BRV who ended up turning the opposite way which gave me the opportunity the eat my sandwich without much worry. Within taking a few bites he breaks the silence once again. "Let me go." He demands. I reply with silence as I continue to eat the delicious sandwich of mine. "Hey do you hear me!? Let me go!" He demands but with much more anger into it. At this point I wrapped back up the other half of my sandwich. "Ohh I see. Your just ignoring me!" He continues. He twists his body to wear he is facing me. "When will you let me go?" He asked. I shrugged before laying my head on my bag like a pillow. "Whenever my lord says so." I blankly say. There was more silence. To pass the time I'm using to take a break I got a log and started chopping at it and carving into it.  After a little while I stood up and stretched out my arms. I untied the ropes forcing BRV to fall into the grass with a thud. This time I'm more prepared. I pulled him up onto the log which was carved into a thin flat plank. After tying him up more, making sure he is succored I began to drag him with much more ease. He seemed to have given up on trying to escape but it's better to be safe than sorry. After dragging him for awhile the sun was starting to set. I decided to take one last look at the map to figure out where to go. There seemed to be another abandon mineshaft near by. I put the map back in my bag and continued pulling towards the direction. My plan is to get there, if there's a portal I will go through there to get closer to herobrines overworld castle. If there's no portal I will spend the night making a wagon or borrowing one to make the possible next trip more easier.

(Magical timeskip brought to you by AuthorPwish!)

It was dark out when I saw the faint lights of the red stone torches in the mineshaft. And surprisingly on time it started to rain. I get into the entrance of the cave only to realize no one was here. Perhaps they had left? I looked around at the chest, work benches, and furnaces. They were all covered with a layer of dust, seemingly untouched for years. I tied the villager to a stone pole that was supporting a balcony that was once used to collect the ores that were too high for even a enderman to reach. I looked around in hopes to find something that could be of use and saw a wagon. Sadly since this place isn't run by mobs there aren't any available horses to pull this wagon. "Damn it." I mumbled to myself before turning back. I used some flint an steel to start a camp fire in the man made fire spot. I sit there looking at the map and occasionally taking glances at the villager to make sure he wasn't doing anything suspicious. I used both my hands to rub the side of my head and yawned. This is stressing me out too much. I continue to look through the map again. I could wake up early tomorrow and go back to the other mineshaft. But that would be a 7 hour trip especially in my condition. I'll just do that. I look at the villager and walked up to him. He looks up at me. "What?" He says with a slight attitude. I was think on what to do with him. If I sleep there's a chance he could escape unless...  I sighed before untying the rope keeping him to the pole and dragged him over to the log I was sitting on. I get the rope he's connected to and placed it under the heavy ass log and then tied his legs together. He yelps out when I tighten the ropes on his wrists. "Isn't this a little too much??" He asked. "Better to be safe than sorry. Besides I'm tired as hell." I push him down so he was laying down. I laid against the log on the opposite side from him. Without him knowing, I tied one end of the rope to my wrist Incase if he does try to leave I will wake up. I suddenly felt a sharp pain in my wrist when leaning onto it. It was the wrist the golem yanked on. I frowned in worry that I might of sprained it and decided to be careful with it. As I watched the fire slowly die away I drifted off to sleep.