Kindergarten Crush 2 || Remile

◈ Genre: Fluff, Angst ◈
⍍ Trigger Warnings: none ⍍
◍ Words: 737 ◍

•——————•°•✿•°•——————•

For weeks I had dreams of becoming Remy's friend once again. Each time I woke up wishing I could just hold him again and tell him.. I miss you.. I missed you so much please don't leave me again...

I went into class one day it being a normal day of learning, talking to friends, failing at math but let's not talk about that!

Up till science everything was normal..
That class was the third class I had with Remy. I sat next to him yet we never spoke. We were learning about something I can't quite remember.

"This animal is famous for leaving their family once it grows up. It never goes back to its family it moves on and makes its own. Yet sometimes the animal dies once it's child leaves"

I wrote down what I heard.
Remy raised his hand, the teacher gave him the okay to speak and he said

"Does the animal die from sadness because of being abandoned by their child?"

"Yes Remy, the animal does die from sadness"

"Isn't there a way were the animal doesn't have to abandon their family wouldn't it be better for them to not risk their species with constant deaths?"

"you understand so much about being abandoned don't you..."

I mumbled quietly but he somehow heard me. He looked at me annoyed,

"Maybe the animal could grow up and just understand how it works to be alone afterwards"

He spoke it being aimed at me I quickly spoke in anger

"Maybe the animal already understands how it is to be alone! Maybe it wants to be with it's family that LEFT THEM!!"

My mind was being flooded with emotions, all the emotions I felt because of him leaving me...

"Maybe they left FOR A REASON!"

He yelled angry with slight tears in his eyes.. was he...

"IN THE HALL BOTH OF YOU NOW!"

crying..?

...

The teacher went on about how we shouldn't yell at each other in the middle of class. I continued to look down at the floor worried while Remy looked away from me...

"I'm leaving you both out here until you learn you get along"

She closed the door and continued to teach. We truly were alone out in the hall... I looked at him...

His beautiful eyes with the sun hitting them just right looked at me... noticing me.. his hair was as neat as ever..
he looked.. so..

"beautiful.."

He said staring at me..
I felt the blood rushing to my cheeks

"What..?"

"You're still beautiful.."

He looked away from me for a moment,

"The day I left you it was a mistake but I regret nothing.. I'm glad I made the friends I did but I wish.."

"I wish I held you closer.. I wish I was with you when you were making those friends but I don't regret the ones I made.. I wish you were still one I had though.."

His beautiful eyes looked surprised at my words. He hesitated to speak. The moment was strange.. a strange feeling grew among us.. we both missed each other.. but we grew apart.. we didn't regret anything but our time with each other being so slim.

It was quite.. I could hear lockers closing, other people speaking, pencils being pressed gently on paper to make the words needed for that moment.

This moment was the moment that needed those words...

Those words I should've said in first grade... even if I knew nothing about the meaning and emotions that those words held...

"I love you..
I never stopped loving you..
Each day I dreamt of telling you..
Each day the feelings grew..
Remy.. I missed your touch.. your voice I missed everything..."

I cried and felt his hand on my face, he looked at me.. the memories flooded...

"It's just like the table.. the two of us alone in a place full of people.. but as always.. you caught my eye.."

Everything seemed perfect..
It seemed like it was another dream..
He kissed me.. his lips so soft on mine.. I kissed him back.. this feeling was one I would cherish for a while..

...

I woke up

...

I went to check the time and saw someone sent me a message,

'See you tomorrow at school love'
It was from Remy..
It wasn't a dream..
it was finally the reality of him
being with me..

I love him so much

•——————•°•✿•°•——————•