What..? || Remile & EmilexRemus

◈ Genre: Angst ◈
⍍ Trigger Warnings: suicide ⍍
◍ Words: 1020 ◍

•——————•°•✿•°•——————•

The lovely couple was walking in the woods, because they were obviously sane people. It was 2:48am and they were in the woods walking around, like sane fucking people.

Emile was holding a picnic basket with a rainbow blanket flooded on top. He smiled at his boyfriend who was holding flowers of many kinds, forget me nots, roses, tulips, tiger lilies and dahlias.
If you asked why these gays were having a date way to early or late in the day, well then the answer you would get would be...

"I love you more than people getting their head in a condom"

"That is... amazing"

One is an idiot and the other is an extreme bottom— I mean a lovestruck sweetheart. Anyway it's a couple of idiots with smarts that are opposites, a therapist and a strange YouTuber.

They made it to spot that is perfect for a picnic and set up.

"Remus you said one the call that you wanted to talk about something very important, what was it?"
Emile looked at Remus smiling, beautiful... he smiled beautifully.

"So I know that you love cartoons and those stupid romcoms..."
Remus laughed as he spoke, Emile listened closely as his boyfriend spoke, he loved his laugh, his stupid face and his stupid words. Emile grabbed a sandwich and started eating as he continued to listen.

"You know in those movies the main character has a wild ride on a rollercoaster and they think they're gonna die from all the emotions they've been experiencing. Then a perfect person for their life comes in and they have a wonderful ending, it being the thing the character needs to confirm they haven't died yet"

Emile nodded, Remus was surprisingly good with words.

"In those movies the character is usually suffering something"

"I know it's sad, they experience heartbreak in some way and feel like giving up"
Remus looked at Emile then at the sky,

"You can know how that feels like"
Remus said with a cold voice and look,
Emile was shocked, confused...
"What..?"

"I'm breaking up with you, I hate so much about you but I thought if I just spent time with you it could be fixed, I thought you were cute... turns out it's only from one angle."

Emile looked at Remus about to cry,

"I'm sorry that you hate me but I change! I promise... please let me prove I have something.."
He begged

"You care about everything, you worry about how everyone feels, you can't go one minute without me or else you'll be an emotional idiot!" Remus yelled as Emile tried to hold back tears,

"You are useless and can't do anything! You have nothing and nobody would cry you just fucking died! Because you can't do anything, you don't help anyone!" Remus yelled again this time Emile has tears coming down

"Remus...I'm sorry.. I'm so sorry... I.."
"What? You finally got a personality that isn't annoying?"

"Remus please..."
"You have no use to anyone. I hate you and I hate the fact you exist"
Emile got up and so did Remus,

"Matter of fact, I can help you do something right, jump off. Die."

Remus threw the flowers on the ground and stomped on them. He looked at Emile once more time,

"I hope the next time I see you is when you're in a casket"
Remus walked away from the spot and soon enough he was out of sight.

Emile just stood their... broken.. his beautiful smile had been wiped off with no trace, his eyes that usually glimmered were dead... he finally opened up to someone and got his heart smashed to bits. He was a therapist to help people get help and not experience the things he had without the help.
Emile looked at the sky
"I wish that I could fly... right up in the sky... I could try... yes I will try..."
He looked in the woods then back at the sky, "It's for you... I love you..."

He jumped off the cliff, he fell 15 feet...
He cried but he smiled... he wanted to prove he could do something right... he hit the ground.

Blood splattered on the hard ground...

Someone saw it happen... everything... that person was me...

I ran to Emile and checked if he had a pulse... barely... he barley did... I called 911 and waited as I stared at Emile, he was a stranger, a stranger I saw everyday at the flower shop, at the coffee shop and at therapy... he went to the same place I did...

I saw him so often and I meet his eyes so many times... he is beautiful... but he lays pale and bare on the ground with red leaking from his head, arms and stomach..

911 arrived and took him, they let me go with. We drove to hospital for what felt like hours, it was only one.

He was rushed into the emergency room and I went with but they didn't let me in, they needed to perform surgery,
there was a high chance he wouldn't make it.

He needed to make it...

I wanted in the waiting room staring at the fish... I waited and called a person that was important to Emile, someone who wasn't Remus, a good person.

"Are you Patton Hart..?"

"Yes, who is this?"

"I'm Remy Sanderson, Emile's friend..."

"Remy? Oh you must be the cute guy he talks about, the one he sees at shops so much"

I blushed but then I dragged myself back into the situation.

"We're in the hospital... he... after his boyfriend broke up with him in a horrible way... he said horrible things about him to him.. then he told him to jump... he did..."

I heard a sob from the other end, Patton was shocked and worried about his friend. He couldn't believe that someone could push him into believing he was worth nothing...

"I'll be right there...what hospital is it..?"
"Holsteins' Hospital"
"Thank you for telling me..."
"It was something I needed to do..."

I ended the call and continued to wait.

•——————•°•✿•°•——————•