Safe || Analogical+Dukexiety

◈ Genre: Probably Horror ◈
⍍ Trigger Warnings: Hinted Rape, deaths  and yandere ⍍
◍ Words: 703 ◍

•——————•°•✿•°•——————•

Virgil screamed and ran into his room.
He just saw Roman's head in the kitchen.

He locked his door and blocked it so nobody could come in. Before you know it he started pacing around his room,

"Why the fuck...is my best friend's head in the kitchen...?"

He whispered to himself.
Virgil walked to his drawers and opened it to reveal a knife.

The knife was shined in the moonlight that creeped in. The knife made him smile, it was covered in old, dry blood from middle school.

'Memories'

His smile faded once he was pulled back into reality.

"Virgil~"

A voice said fully fascinated by Virgil, it was Logan...

"I know you're in there~ did you like your best friend? Why did you like him? I tried to give him a heads up but then it was too late"

A bang on the door was heard, he was punching the door

"Let me in and I won't harm you that badly my love"

•*•*•*•
(Virgil's POV)

I was trying not to breathe to heavily, of course I was scared. A crazy person is outside my door, I might be stupid but bitch I'm not that stupid.

God I sound like Roman...

...

What could I do to escape?
I could go out the window or maybe trick the crazy bitch that I love him and lure him to trust I won't run and then stab him in the back with the knife and jump out the window!

Bang bang bang

Shit...

"Honey, I'm home"

"I don't want you home!"
I cried, tears had formed in my eyes

damn it!
I can't do anything, he can easily go after me if I run out the window or if I stab him now he can reacted easier since I haven't tricked him to trust me.

"Why would I leave you? You aren't safe without me... Roman could've done something to you if I hadn't beheaded him..."

"He was one of the only friends I had left!"

Logan smiled at me, it was hopeless, he was insane.

"What was I meant to do?"

"Oh gee I don't know.. Maybe you should've NOT FUCKING KILLED MY FRIENDS! EVER THOUGHT OF THAT SMARTASS?"

He had done so much, and it was enough for me to hate this man more than I hate the stupid existence in my life.
But obviously I made a mistake yelling at him.

"Maybe you shouldn't have let them get so close to you. Maybe you should've been with me, I was so good to you"

"You...were never good, you did horrible things besides killing them... you tried something that wasn't possible because you wanted to let me feel something amazing... I cried durning those times yet you went on how amazing it was for you, how amazing it felt for you, I cried and scream yet you said it was...pleasure. How fucking brain dead are you to think you're the hero?"

"I am the only person who won't leave you, you're nothing but a object. But you're mine and that makes this right. I won't leave you even if you don't want to have children but...you can change you're mind."

"I will never want you're children and it'll never happen"

Logan laughed and I felt pain on my face, he slapped me. The force of his hand left me to realise I had no choice on what happens. He'll never leave and I could only accept this.

"I'll make you have my children, no matter how many tries it takes my love"

I nodded, my tears fell onto the ground and I wore nothing but sadness.

Then I heard a noise. Then another and another until

"Boink"

Before I could react to the man who stood in front of me Logan fell to floor with blood dripping from the back of his head.

I stared at the man in front of me,
He had messy brown hair with a hint of silver and he wore black and green. Bags underneath his eyes and a bandaid on his nose and another on one of his cheeks.

"Wanna run to safety with me emo?"

I smiled at him, with hope and nodded.

•——————•°•✿•°•——————•

Sorry this is bad, I kept loosing writing. This is bad even the lost words wouldn't help.