You killed me || Prinxiety & Moxiety

◈ Genre: Fluff,Angst (Mainly Angst) ◈
⍍ Trigger Warnings: Hanahaki Disease ⍍
◍ Words: 1251 ◍

•——————•°•✿•°•——————•

Hello, I'm Virgil Sanders and
here's how I died. It was a lame way to die but what can I do? Force my soul to go back to living? I don't think so.

•*•*•*•

•~1 day ago~•

"Virgil~"
A voice cooed from behind me

That voice was of Roman Prince,
my boyfriend.

"I want to go on a date! We haven't gone on one in a while"

"We went on one two days ago"
I tried to calm the desperate sounding Prince but of course it failed.

"Two days is so long ago! I've forgotten it already!!"

He dramatically 'fainted' onto the couch I was sat in. He looked at me with puppy eyes that stared into my soul, I had to give in.

"We can go on one tonight"

I smiled, happy he want to go on one
He smiled back in an odd way

"Great~"

He replied in a happy voice...at least I think it was. It was hard to tell it felt like a lie but he seemed so happy so I must be tried or something.

He got up and walked to the kitchen.
He had called someone and I could only make out the words "tonight" and "tired"
he didn't seem happy.
But he walked back in with that smile, I found it cute at first until it started to unsettle me, it felt so fake but I could only believe it was real.

He kissed my cheek and smiled

"I'll be back soon, I have to do something important and I promise it's related to you~ my special emo"

He said in a voice somehow peaceful and beautiful.

He left the house and I heard his car drive off. Then something happened again...

•*•*•*•

I was coughing up blood and flowers once again. This happened even since I got a crush on Roman and it has continued to be in my life even when we're now dating.

It was called the hanahaki disease, something that happens when a person experiences one sided love. Yet I had stopped believing how it happened because this love wasn't one sided...
we are happily dating as a happy couple.

cough

I've been coughing for a while now, each cough earning a flower with it.

Cough after cough,
Each more painful that the last.

A twisted sight when I looked in the mirror,

A person with blood dripping from their mouth, with flowers scattered around the person, beautiful flowers covered in blood.