It's alright.. || opposite!patmile

◈ Genre: Fluff, Comfort ◈
⍍ Trigger Warnings: anxiety attack ⍍
◍ Words: 744 ◍

•——————•°•✿•°•——————•

Patton insanity. He doesn't care about anyone's feelings or that's what everyone thinks. In reality Patton hasn't found a side worth feeling bad for.

~*~
{ Patton's POV }

Roman is an obnoxious creative trait, who is overly dramatic. This dark side continues to pester the me about how he feels about his brother, how Disney is a dark fairy tale that would be wonderful to live in, how Thomas for ONCE JUST NEEDS TO LISTEN LIKE DAMN— anyway..

I guess Logan's kinda okay? Not really. He's controlling.. well he's control and it's annoying! He thinks he's SO smart since he can just control Thomas anytime as long as no light side idiots already controlling him. It takes two light sides yet it takes one blue dork to do the trick. He also TALKS to a light side all the time, they're like boyfriends.

There's also another dark side, I haven't met him but I believe he's anxiety.

...

Durning a meeting with the other sides. It just dawned on me that every single side in this room is just annoying in their own unique way.. soon I noticed a side who seemed smaller than the others sink out, out of curiosity and bored I followed him.

I found a small side with noticeably lighter hair than the others in a pink, white and blue hoodie. The side turned around to reveal a face full of tears and running magenta eyeshadow placed over his dark circles. I also noticed the freckles  decorating his face. His eyes were filled with fear and worry.. was he? Wait way am I noticing all this? Wait why do I care if he's having an anxiety attack??

He was showing lots of the symptoms of anxiety attack and I don't know what cane over me to cause..

"hey.. listen to me"

he was trembling..

"Um.. it's okay!"

I heard a small whimper

"hey cmon.. listen, you're going fine this'll be over soon"

"take deep breaths.. and find something to note everything about that is possible. If that doesn't work for you then.. you'll see"

the anxious trait listened and took deep breaths and seemed to start describe a lamp. Even though it seemed to be working I just felt like I should of more.. I handed him a drink of lavender. I remember Virgil saying those help him be calm.

After a while of me helping this side he finally calmed and was released from his anxiety attack. A small smile grew on the smaller trait as he.. hugged me..

"thank you Patton.."
he said.. he thanked me and he wasn't joking. It was a pure honest thank you.. it was a strange feeling but a good one.

"It was..um nothing.."

I returned the hug.
"My name's Emile.."

"Can't believe I'm saying this but.. it's nice meeting you"

"Sorry we meet this way but.. it was nice!" He smiled in a cute way, "hopefully the next time we meet I'm not having an anxiety attack.."

"You can always come to me if you have one though" this was so weird I actually cared about someone that isn't Thomas.

~*~
{ Third Person POV }

The others started to notice that Anxiety had charmed Insanity. Each had different reactions. Virgil found it amazing that Patton found someone that he could actually stand and be nice to, Roman found it confusing, Logan just brushed it off since he predicted Patton bonding with a side, Remus was in shook more so of Logan being right, Dee found it cute, and Remy found it to be like a movie or something.

Each day passed by as the two just grew closer. Patton became protective of the sensitive side, he wanted to make sure that Emile could be happy in the mindscape. After a while though Roman started to tease him about having a crush on Emile. Patton denied it each time Roman called Emile his boyfriend, crush or soon to be boyfriend. Patton didn't think he had a crush on Emile. He was wrong.

Emile normally is with Virgil. Virgil is calm and quite helpful. Emile can tell Virgil things he can't tell the others. So he told Virgil, "I like..Patton.." and Virgil found it delightful. He's been viewing how the two act with each other and could see they both liked the other. Virgil somehow managed to convince Emile to tell Patton.

Needless to say it went well.
The two ending up dating and they were adorable.

•——————•°•✿•°•——————•
The bad drawing is drawn by me qwq
I honestly do like it but I understand it being bad. I don't really have 'skills'.