Memories || Hidden Ship

◈ Genre: Angst ◈
⍍ Trigger Warnings: extreme pain ⍍
◍ Words: 256 ◍

•——————•°•✿•°•——————•

Emile had been skipping around with his friends Roman and Patton. Everything was fine, he was happy. He went to a coffee shop and got his favourite drink, they're going to see a movie and he hadn't cried yet.

Then.. he felt a strong pain.. something tightly holding onto his arms. Squeezing them strongly, he quickly checked his arms and saw his string tightening around his arms.

The pains started to be unbearable.

"P-Patton what's happening..?"
Emile cried
"It's being cut.."

The two friends stood there unable to stop the string from grasping onto Emile.
The string desperately tried to stay on, cutting deep into his skin.
Emile screamed, his screams flooded everyone's ears. It cut deeper and deeper until he finally was fully cut.

Emile bleed from the wounds and fainted.
He couldn't believe his string was cut.. he hadn't met his soulmate yet.. it broke his heart that he had no clue on who his soulmate should be.

A bunch of people came to Emile and lots of them called for help..

...

Emile woke up sweating and scared. He screamed until he realised it was only a memory dream..

He calmed down slightly and looked at the scares the string left. He broke out crying..

He cried loudly enough for the person who lived below him could hear. His apartment complex had decently thin floors. Not thin enough to break easily but thin enough for noise to be heard.

The boy who lived underneath him became worried about the crying he could hear.

•——————•°•✿•°•——————•