What..? Part 2 || Remile

◈ Genre: Fluff ◈
⍍ Trigger Warnings: none ⍍
◍ Words: 489 ◍

•——————•°•✿•°•——————•

"He loves me I promise! I promise he would never.."

Patton heard these words so many times..
he wished Emile could see how horrible it was that Remus would abuse him mentality. Emile cut because Remus told him too. Then there were some days that he would treat Emile nicely just to be able to abuse him more..

He rushed to the hospital wishing that Emile didn't try to go back to Remus, that he didn't try to convince himself again, that he fine.. that he could see someone that truly cared.. like that person in shops..

Soon he found himself waiting with Remy.. he became curious of the man. How did they click so perfectly?

Patton worked at a coffee shop,
'Warm and Cozy Coffee'
Each day Emile came in and each time Remy was in the corner of the shop.
The most recent day they came in was today, Emile gained Remy's number and a kinda date with him. Emile was so happy, happier than a child who finally got their dream gift.

Emile was always happy.. he was happy whenever people he loved was happy.
But he was always happy with Remy. He seemed to feel happier than anyone could.

Was it possible to believe Remy loved Emile as.. Emile unknowingly love him?
Patton looked at Remy, confidence rising,

"He loves you, you love him.. you both just don't know how to say it. Emile thinks that someone else loves him but they don't, he truly loves you. I can tell you love him."

Remy blushed lightly, quietly sighing..
"If he lives.. I'll tell him.. I don't think.."

"Are you here to see Emile Picani?"
They both nodded.

"He might die but.. if someone can live with him for a while till he heals completely. He can't move or it might make his bones break to a point he can't heal."

"I can take care of him"
"Relation?"
"Friend"
"Are you the um.. pretty boy in black and looks like he could hold someone close and make them feel magical?"
"Yess.?" They looked at each other confused.
"he's awake and keeps talking about you"
Patton giggles and rushes himself and Remy into the room.

Emile gasped,
"It's pretty boy and friendo!!"

"Is he okay?"
Remy asked the doctor
"He reacted strangely to the medication so.. good luck with that" the doctor left.

Hours of talking later it was agreed that Remy would take care of Emile

...

"Remmyyy!!" Emile yelled as he crawled to Remy who laid on the other side of the sofa. "What is it love?" Remy asked Emile who cuddled him now. "I want attention" he pouted.

Remy pet Emile's head and sighed.
"You're not thinking properly yet, the meds must've been strong.."
Emile kissed Remy's cheek softly. He blushed as Emile looked at Remy with loving eyes. "Maybe I just love you"
They cuddled for hours till they fell asleep.

•——————•°•✿•°•——————•