V2 - Chapter Thirty Six.

𝐋𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐙 𝐃𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐄𝐋𝐒

               Steering behind the wheel I followed the navigation of the location shown on my phone that led me to a discount clothing store. I parked, removing the key from the ignition and hopped out with my Timberlands touching the floor. I locked my device, slipping it into the back pocket of my jeans and approached the door as two middle-aged women walked out in the sunny and chilly January day. They thanked me when I held the door open for them and I returned with a respectful head nod before walking in.

My eyes hunted around the packed clothing store of women looking at various racks of clothes. Stuffing my hands into my Off-White Arrow Oversize Graphic hoodie, I footed further into the store as I continued to search. I neared one of the clothing racks in the women section when I heard, "When are we going home? School started yesterday."

"Like foreal?" Another voice full with irritation asked, "I got people to see; shit to do. Ain't nothing happened and Momma gone keep calling."

"Soon."

"I'm going to try these on!"

I followed the familiar voice and found her. She was footing in the direction the fitting room with her curly hair flowing behind her. She received something from the attendant of the fitting room and walked into the woman's fitting area, to the left of the building. I walked there just as the woman turned around to fix clothes on the rack and I snuck inside with ease. I went unnoticed by the Caucasian woman standing in front the mirror since she was more focused on how a dress looked on her skinny body.

Peaking underneath each fitting space to find her feet or shoes, I found the well-known pair of Air Jordans in the last space in the corner. I waited in front of the space until it opened and I moved her back inside. "What the—" She paused at my sudden action and eyes slightly widened when she recognized me. I locked the door behind me. "How did you find me? What in the fuck are you doin here? I will scream Larenz. I swear to God."

My face scrunched in confusion, "what the hell you talkin' bout? Scream for what? I found you cause after weeks you disappeared out my bed after telling me you pregnant with no text, call, nothing. What is up Asia?"

She scoffed, "Don't act like you don't fucking know."

Genuinely confused I asked, "Know what?"

"That your father is fucking Profit!" She shoved me and I stumbled slightly, "the goddamn man that's trying to kill me! The same fucking man that agreed for Banner to force that whole sex encounter for protection," her eyes watered, "Then, everything is good for me and I confided in you. Whole time I'm telling you all about this and they are your fucking family! Profits sick-ass, Banner bum-ass, and even Cameron cornball-ass. They sent me to that fucking hotel to get raped by men I didn't know like some type of fucking test run to work for some guy name Capri. I trusted you and this whole time Profit is your Dad."

My mind was mangled and full of confusion. All of this information was fresh and I honestly had no idea what the fuck she was talking about.

"And Cameron bitch-made ass sent me to that Capri guy and—" She stopped mid sentence and looked in my eyes. "Y-you...really didn't know?"

"No," I leaned back against the wall just as her eyes softened. "What the fuck — so, this whole time. . . you're the female that robbed my Pop?"