Chapter Thirty Three.

CARMEN RICHARDSON

               Nearing the end of Winter Break, finals were done and students done an exceptional job on scores

               Nearing the end of Winter Break, finals were done and students done an exceptional job on scores. They got the highest in ranked in years. I was proud. I even let DeAndre have the hotel room at Candlewood Suites since things were becoming awkward. I had enough to rent out me a nice one bedroom apartment of my own in Commons Apartment complex, a few blocks away from the school with front-gate entry, security cameras, and set on a park-like feel property.

My one bedroom has hardwood floors throughout the kitchen and hallway while my bedroom and living room had desert travels twist carpet. My room consisted in the six-piece Barzini Queen Upholstered bedroom set in black fabric with a button tufted design in the high panel. A nightstand on each side of my mattress, a ottoman at the foot of the bed, dresser and dresser mirror on the same wall as the door.

My headboard knocked against the soft yellow accent wall as my hand pressed down on the broad and muscular chest of the man underneath me to contain my balance while riding the thick inches of his manhood. He watched me attentively, licking and biting his lips occasionally.

He rubbed my exposed breasts. "Couldn't get enough of me, could you?"

"Shut up," I covered his mouth my hand, "you talk too much."

I continued to focus on getting yet another orgasm for the day. Shawn and I have been having constant sex for the past few weeks. I may have tried downplaying his sex by dismissing him the few days after our first time, but the shit was fucking insane and I couldn't dodge it anymore. We both wanted it and both grown, we do what we want.

I leaned forward and pinned his arms onto the mattress while increasing the speed and depth of penetration as he took my right breast into his mouth, sucking gently. My stomach tightened, orgasm becoming closer. His hips raised and fell to match my rhyme. It helped quicken my compensation. I moaned out, dragging my coffin acrylics down his chest and my rhythm slowed down.

"Mmm," biting my bottom lip, I stared down at him.

"Oh shit, girl," he breathed out and gripped my waist, busting in the condom.

"Woman," I corrected.

"My fault, woman," he raised upright, pressing his lips to mine.

My arms wrapped around his neck as our tongues collided. My lower grinds against, remaining inside of me.

Deeply he chuckled, pulling away, "nuh-uh, my man need some rest."

"Wow, the Shawn Watson needs to rest? Uh kay," I moved from on top of him, covering my chest with the satin sheet. He stood from the mattress and walked to the bathroom across from my room naked. "Nice ass!"

I overheard him chuckle followed by the toilet flushing and sink water running. It cut off and he walked back into the room, "you gotta stop sayin' dat, man."