V2 - Chapter Twenty One.

𝐀𝐒𝐈𝐀 𝐉𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐙

Body of a woman can be deceiving. Particularly, the vagina.

It wants what it wants. When it's aroused, the clitoris constantly pulsates, increased blood flows through the vagina walls and fluids pass through them and become the main source of natural lubrication — even without being turned on. It's something that happens when it's receiving contact in a sexual manner and breasts erected. It give unwanted arousal when not needed. It misleads a man into thinking the unwanted and unpleasant actions he was giving is something she; mentally and emotionally wanted, but in reality, she wanted no parts.

My own vagina was deceiving. Lying underneath a man that I did not have no choice but to allow to penetrate the natural lubrication of my vagina and gyrating his hips. Strong and big hands held my wrists down above my head as he sucked on the side of my neck. Grossed out with myself and my deceiving ass vagina I had to deal. A moan threatened to slip from between my lips, but I embedded my teeth in bottom lip and it released as a whimper when hardly thrusted in me.

Groaning lowly near my ear I felt the throbbing of his phallus between my walls and realized he was near. Which explained his increase in speed. Headboard knocked vigorously onto the creme-colored wall and his hands tightened around my wrists. My lips tucked and I let it happen. Our skin smacked together as his breathing increased. Soon he collapsed onto of my body after he ejaculated in the condom and body jerked.

I breathed steadily and patiently waited for him to pull out of me. He rolled from on top of me as I covered my naked body with the comforter. Sound of a door shutting from outside was heard and I knew it was my mother from just returning from work. Down the hall an alarm sounded off from my sister's bedrooms just as Banner pulled up his black-green pajama bottoms.

I peered out the window, that faces the front yard, I observed my mother approaching the house in a mid-sleeve, blue oxford button down and black Dickies Twill slacks. She had her brown hair brushed up.

"My mom is coming. You might want—" the door closed before I could finish. I breathed in relief and rested my head on the pillow. My eyes closed while I continued my steady breathing to fight back the threatening tears that desperately wanted to slip out.

November had come around and my protection remain secured — only by letting Banner have his way with my body. It wasn't about me anymore; my sisters were important to me and just because Banner and Profit don't have a close relationship with each other, Profit will listen to his brother if it meant doing something to hurt me. Losing my sisters would hurt me.

Survival. . .

"Are they up for school?"

I overheard my mother question outside of my door. Then, my door busted open, "Are you serious Flaca? I work night into the day and the one thing I ask you do is have your sisters ready for fucking school. Levántate!" She slammed the door and my eyelids flew open.

Groaning in vexation I threw the comforter from my naked body and planted my feet on the carpet. Standing from the mattress I blenched at the soreness in my thighs and rubbed over my wrists. Peered down at my wrists seeing it started to turn reddish underneath my honey brown tone.

"Get the hell up Marisol! Now!"

Rushingly I slipped into the oversized shirt and shorts before footing out into the hallway and hearing Marisol have a declaring conversation back and forth with our mother. My hand runs through my hair as I approached her bedroom.