Special Episode: into the past prt7

Malthe woke up earlier than usual, his first thought was to check on his daughter. When he did, he found that the younger children had all piled into bed with her. All if the small children had snuggled up to the teenaged version of their mother, all warm and cozy. The blond man went down and made breakfast for all of them. He found Alastair still awake and watching the sun rise, the Romanian young man looked at his grandfather, "Good morning, grandfather."
"Good morning, Alastair, I guess last night was uneventful?," the blond man asked. Alastair nodded, "The past form of my father came by, we talked. He swore he is not going to hurt us."

"If I know Dracul, he keeps his word to those he respects greatly.," the Scandinavian spoke and began to cook, "I have to go somewhere today. I won't be back until tomorrow."
"Does this happen to be a meeting?," the Romanian asked and got a nod in response, "I thought so. Just be safe. (Y/n) and I will take care of everything."
"Just be careful, alright?," Malthe asked and got a nod from the male, "good. I'll see you two tomorrow."
Malthe set breakfast out for the children and got packed for the meeting he was attending, he would have to talk about what happened and his daughter's sudden access to her magic. She would most likely have to be introduced to another magic user and told the truth soon. But she already knew about magic and her brothers.
The man left as soon as he finished packing.

(Y/n) woke to the feeling of being held down by several small bodies. The albino teen got up carefully to make sure she did not disturb the tiny beings on her. The children were fast asleep as they huddled to the warmth left by the teenaged girl.
The albino girl cleaned herself up and changed before going downstairs to make breakfast, she saw Alastair waiting for her.
"Good morning Alastair.," she spoke softly.  The Romanian young man nodded to her as he ate his dinner, "Your father left already, he had an important meeting to get to."
"Another one of his mysterious business meetings so soon?," (y/n) asked as she sat down, "And I'm supposed to be grounded."
"You still are.," Alastair spoke with a yawn, "But we'll be on our own for a while. We need to be careful. Or you will."
He looked ready to pass out at any moment. The albino teen let him finish eating before she sent him up to go sleep.

She stretched and ate her food before cleaning her dishes and doing a few of her chores around the house as the children woke up. She greeted them each good morning as they ate breakfast then went to watch cartoons. The young woman got the house in the cleanest shape she could before joining the children in their shows. The children were watching a show about kids and their pet monsters fighting other monsters.
It was pretty fun as the children were very into it.
(Y/n) smiled as David sat in her lap to watch the shows. Soon, however, the kids shows came to an end and adult TV shows came on, signaling the children to go play.
(Y/n) turned off the television and went back to cleaning up the dishes, she checked in on Alastair a few times. She was on house arrest, so the farthest she could go was the edge of the property line.

The albino teen went outside and picked vegetables from the garden while holding a parasol over herself, she was content with her peaceful life like this. She placed the basket of freshly picked vegetables aside and watered the garden, a cool breeze blew her long silvery-white hair she had tied back. A lingering scent of woods came from the forest around her home. The air was clean and fresh. She took the vegetables inside and cleaned them, she thought of what she could make with the vegetables she had.
After cleaning the produce up, (y/n) put them away and went outside to check on the children. All of the children safe for the albino twins were playing in the sunshine. They played with some old toys they found.
Gabriel and Geneviere sat in the shade of one of (y/n)'s parasols and played with some toys. All of the children seemed happy.

The scent of blood sprang to the nostrils of the albino teen, she followed the smell to find a man on her porch. He was a handsome man and he was injured severely. His hair looked blond but it was hard to tell with the blood. He was a big man and seemed to have crawled here before passing out from blood loss.
The young woman picked him up and pulled him over to a safer area, she got a bowl of warm water and some towels to clean him up along with a first aid kit. The teen girl wet a towel and cleaned the man's face and chest after she removed his shirt.
She found all kinds of lacerations and gunshots on the man's skin, (y/n) cleaned him up and bandaged his wounds before taking his shirt and vest to clean them and got him new clothes from her father's old clothing he did not wear anymore but were still clean. A sigh of relief escaped her lips when she was fished cleaning and bandaging the wounds on his chest up. (Y/n) started to clean his head wounds and hair. She stopped when she saw the wounds were closing by themselves. She took her hands off of him and the wounds stopped healing.