Special episode: into the past prt 4

Everyone had already eaten and gone to bed when Alastair returned with the twins under his arms. The only one still awake was (y/n). She greeted Alastair and took the twins, "Where were they?"
"They had gone to see their father. The one in this time, he knows what you look like now.," the Romanian young man spoke, "And I fear that he will start his campaign to find you and try to get you on his side faster to marry you."
the twins seemed to be too tired to fight and snuggled to the warmth of the teenaged albino girl. They knew she is the past for of their mother. Even Alastair felt the strong comforting warmth from the young woman, the warmth of a mother.
The albino girl was confused, why would a man she never met want to marry her so badly?

"Mom- (y/n), Thurston and your siblings are not nice people. They are ruthless killers.," Alastair explained, "I heard from father that they had many times tried to trick you into marrying him."
"Still does not explain why this Thurston wants to marry me.," (y/n) replied and set the Finnish twins on their cot, "I'm not special. I have nothing to offer or any drive to hurt people."
The Romanian young man held set his hands on her shoulders, "You do have something. Your heart and your magic. You are the most powerful light magi and you are immortal. Someone who can give love and calm the hearts of other immortals."
The words made her world she knew break. Immortal? Her? How? Magic? She had magic? Why was she so important that her brothers would want her to marry this Thurston? She had brothers?!

Alastair saw his mistake when her eyes looked like they were spinning, she was tired already and confused enough. The Romanian made her go to bed so he could stay up and keep watch. After all, if Loki knew of him and the others now, he would deploy everything and everyone he knew. The Romanian young man sat down on the couch and looked over the sleeping children, he had moved the albino twins to (y/n)'s room so that they could have some feeling of safety as they were the youngest next to David.
He looked at her sleeping face once more before he closed the door, she was even more pure as a teen than his father had told him. He walked down to the main level of the home to keep watch.
He looked around as he had sensed another life. A familiar one, one that could Kill (y/n) if he got too close to her in this state. Alastair stood fast as he sensed the being come closer to him, the face of the intruder made him feel on edge and at ease all at the same time. It was his father, but this Dracul did not know him as his son.

The overwhelming sense of dread and death filled the room as the air became colder, the miasma of the dark power of the older Romanian seeped from every pore of the man. His glowing red eyes stared down at the pink and blue eyes of the younger Romanian, his eyes showed a slight spark of curiosity as the man leaned down to get closer to the young man. "Who are you? Are you part of my family?," the Romanian asked, "I have never seen you before."
"I am a part of your family. I just do not exist yet in this time.," Alastair replied as the older Romanian studied the face and aura of this strange young man.
"You should not be able to exist, a specimen of both dark and light.," Dracul spoke as he paced around the young man, "You resemble me and another. A little like those Nordic assassins."
"Getting warm, father.," the blue and pink eyed young man said as Dracul stood back in front of him.
"Father... I am a father in the time you come from? Your father?," the romanian asked, "Who is your mother?"

"You are in her home.," Alastair responded, "She is not able to defend herself against your magic, if you linger more or use any more magic here, it may kill her and I shall cease to be."
The Romanian man considered this. He walked out of the house and disappeared from the area. Alastair cleaned up all of dark magic residue so that the children and (y/n) would not suffer from its effects. He loved his mother, he loved her teenaged form as well, she had not changed much from when she was a teenager to when she birth and raised Alastair.
He sat down to keep watch, he knew there was movement and saw Elise and mark glaring at him. He sealed their magic away so they were harmless now, he ignored them. The little brunette kicked his shin. Her brother followed her lead. Alastair got annoyed and made them stop by paralyzing their movements again and sat them down. He looked put again to keep a lookout.