Chapter Seventy-one: loving family bonds

Loki came back to find his eldest brother collapsed on the floor in the hallway, the blond Dane was shirtless and was tired by the looks of it. He must have collapsed from exhaustion.
"That's what you get from not sleeping for two weeks.," the Norwegian said and kept walking, "Dumbass big bro."
The Norwegian went back to check on the boy and found that he was okay, still sleeping. The shimmering powder from his sister still clung to the young child's skin, causing him to shimmer. Loki sat next to the boy on the bed and placed his hand on the child's cheek, Aske was warm but not feverish anymore. Thank goodness.

The Norwegian smiled slightly and tucked the boy in, he was happy that Aske was better. But he was not going to let Aske go back to school that day so he can rest some more. His smile turned to a bitter frown.
He saved the child's mother with his own organs and magic, and she decided to be a piece of shit mother to her only child? A child that was his in both DNA and the agreement for her healing? He was getting himself worked up over it.
He looked back on the boy's thin body that was now filling out. He still needed to have a 'talk' with Aske's real parents, especially since his mother disrespected the agreement set up. He did not have Drage back yet as the dragon was still trying to track (y/n).
But he might as well go and see the two parents again, he has not seen the woman since he went to get Aske after the boy called for him.

The fiery haired Norwegian got up and disappeared to go to the house.
It was as clean as he remembered. There was not a single sign that there was a child. Not even a child bed. He looked into the closet where the papers and toys were. The papers were still there, but the toys were gone. Possibly sold. He heard the cocking of a gun and looked behind him to see the biological father of the boy.
"Since you don't want to speak to me, I'll cast silence upon you.," the Norwegian said, "But I do have a few things to say to you and your wife."
The man's mouth began to bleed as his tongue was eaten away by magic, the man pointed his gun at Loki.
"I did not retaliate before for Aske's sake, but now, I can.," the dull eyed Norwegian said with a dead serious tone, "If you pull that trigger, the gun will misfire and blow your hand off."

The man shook from fear of the Norwegian before him, the overbearing pressure of the aura coming from the fiery haired man was suffocating. The woman if the house came out to see what was going on and stopped in her tracks at the man before her.
She recognized his face, but was shocked to see he had not changed in years. Loki's eyes cut right to her, "You failed to meet the terms of the agreement made years ago. You did not raise the child you had like you should have, spurring me to fill the role for you and your husband. You really chose badly in the mate department."
She was about to scream at loki when her throat closed up.
Loki's eyes leered sharply at her.
"Don't try to make me the bad guy or try to justify what you did to your son, You failed the life that your parents begged me to save.," the Norwegian spoke, "I'll take your son since you obviously don't want him. Or should I say, my son? I'm also taking back the blood and organs I gave you, I don't think you'll survive long without them. It'll look like a sudden illness onset."

The burned Norwegian stepped past the two humans, "I think I'll give both of you the illnesses I healed you from back. Then you'll be forced to spend what fortune you have left on finding a useless cure, all because you did not care for a child. I also saw the marks on his body from when you tried to kill him, you should have known that the blood of an immortal would keep him from dying."
The tongueless man's face went from scared to horrified.
"What? Your wife did not tell you that she received blood transfusions and organs from an immortal or that your son did not die those times you tried to kill him because of my protection?," Loki asked, "I may be an immortal killer, but you two I cannot stand."
The burned man turned to look at the papers, "Ah, all forged documents. I see. I guess I should not be merciful then, and you wasted the fortune I gave you to raise the child on yourselves. At least the boy will find more love and care with those who actually want him than the parents who dispise him."
The Norwegian let the parents out of the magic bindings he had them in and took all of the documents with him, he left the house soon after.