Chapter Forty-three: Mia moglie

Glen waited at the door of the 'guest's' room.
He felt bad that his friend was captured by his boss.
The Prussian kept standing at the door and staring at it, nobody was allowed in there without permission.
Only Luciano could go in.
The white haired Prussian was to alert the Italian as soon as (y/n) woke up.
He heard movement within the room, the bedcovers moving.
The albino called his boss.
Luciano was quick to respond and stood at the door, fixing his clothes so he could go in the room to see his 'guest'.

~

(Y/n) slowly sat up from the bed she was on, she was in an unfamiliar area. She was still in the starry patterned kimono.
Where was Loki and Egil? Where was Bernard?
She looked around the room, this was not her brother's home.
Nor was it her father's or Ludwig's.
The door opened and that Italian man walked in, the female remembered what he did before to her brothers. She looked for something to defend herself with.
Nothing was there, she grabbed a pillow and hugged it tightly.
The Italian chuckled, "Is-a the new little goddess scared?"
The silvery-white haired female scooted away from him as much as she could while he kept coming closer.
(Y/n)'s back was against the headboard, she was beginning to feel dizzy from how fast she was breathing and her quickly beating heart.
"Are-a you scared of-a me?", The man asked as he kept stepping closer and closer to the terrified young woman.

"Please! Don't hurt me!", (y/n) squeaked out as Luciano was right next to her.
"I will-a not hurt you, as-a long as-a you behave.", The man said and took hold of her wrist to pull her up off of the bed, "You're-a mine now and-a I have some rules for-a you to follow."
The Scandinavian female was still tachycardic as he spoke to her, she was getting more and more dizzy.
"One, Don't-a disobey me. Two, Respond when I-a speak to you. Three, Do-a not speak disrespectfully to-a me.", the Italian listed off his rules and dragged her along the halls, "Do-a not show aggression to-a me. When we have-a guests or go-a out, you-a are my wife."
The silvery-white haired female struggled to get away from the man, he was surprisingly strong and kept a grip on her wrist.
Luciano dragged her to his office and closed the door.

"Sit.", the man ordered and pointed to the chair next to his.
(Y/n) did not move and was forced to sit, Luciano sat at his desk.
The Scandinavian female quietly sat, the Italian looked at her every time she tried to scoot away.
She knew she could not escape now, so she started looking at the decor in the office.
The decor was rich and beautiful, definitely worked for a man of his tastes.
Time flew by as Luciano continued to work and look over at his captive every so often, he picked his head up when there was a knock on the door.
"Who-a is it?", the Italian asked with annoyance.
"Kuro.", Came the answer.
"Come in.", the Olive tan skinned Italian sighed.
The door opened and the Japanese man from before entered, wearing a different outfit. Some sort of uniform and a sword sheath hanging from his belt, the man looked right at (y/n) before looking back to his boss.

"Have-a something to-a say?", Luciano asked his subordinate.
"She rooks good in that.", Kuro replied before handing the documents he had to the Italian.
The magenta eyed Italian signed the papers and handed them back to Kuro, "Grazie."
Kuro nodded and walked away, leaving the two alone again.
(Y/n) looked down at her hands, the soft pale flesh seemed to shimmer a little in the light. She was still dizzy and felt like she was going to fall over.
Luciano looked over as the female fell, he got up and kneeled by her.
"Mia moglie?", the tanned man asked as the female fainted from fear.
The Italian picked her up and carried her back to the room he had her first put in, he put her back on the bed then proceeded to leave.
He stopped and turned around to look back at the female, carefully he creeper back and stole a kiss from her soft lips.
He had a self satisfied smile as he locked the door to the guest room and returned to his office.

Luciano passed by Lutz who stopped him, "Vhere is (y/n)?"
"Mia moglie Is-a resting now.", the Italian replied, "She-a fainted."
The blond German nodded and looked to the room, the Italian noticed.
"She is-a mine.", the magenta eyed man said, "You and-a Kuro are not to-a touch her. You disgusting pervertitio."
"Luciano, I vill tell jou zhis. I vill not sexually harass her out of respect for her und her family.", Lutz said, "Jou have my vord. Gilen und I like her too much."
The Italian looked back at his 'wife's' room, "And-a how does-a Gilen see her?"
"All I know is zhat he und her became friends vhile comforting each other, zhey vere embracing each other for a vhile.", the German replied.
The words of the German gave the Italian an idea, he grinned widely.
"Grazie Lutz, I-a know what to-a do now.", Luciano chuckled and returned to his office to work.
Lutz went back to work after glancing to the female's door.