Chapter twenty-four: Family

Malthe finished helping Sweden and went to find (y/n), he found her in Iceland's room.
Iceland was at his desk and working while the albino female was asleep on the bed, Mr. Puffin and Hana was with her.
She had found the rabbit toy.
"Do you need something?", Iceland asked softly.
"Nej. I wanted to talk to (y/n).", The blond man responded.
"She can't speak at the moment.", Iceland replied and went back to work.
The silver-white haired female began to murmur in her sleep, Iceland looked over and began to listen.
The albino murmured and the Icelandic male listened.
It was unintelligable until she began to apologize over and over softly.
Iceland got up and softly shook her awake, "Hey. Wake up."

(Y/n)'s eyes shot open, she sat up quickly and made Mr. Puffin fall off of her. Hana got startled and barked.
"You sounded like you were having a nightmare.", The Icelandic male said.
The albino female looked down and hugged her rabbit toy, "I think I was."
Malthe sat beside his daughter, "do you want to tell me what happened over there?"
The female was quiet.
"You do not have to if you do not feel comfortable with that.", The blond father said, "I am here for you."
"I... slapped Thurston.", The female spoke, "I was scared and just reacted. He only wanted me to say 'good morning' but got a slap to the face."
"You accomplished what many want to do.", Iceland commented.
Malthe sighed, "It's okay sweetheart, you're safe."
The albino hugged her father, "I hope so. I don't want to be forced to marry Thurston."
The Scandinavian man returned her embrace, "I know prinsesse. I know."

-

Egil was in a panic.
He lost his sister.
Magnus, no, Thurston was going to kill him!
He frantically searched for her, she had to be found. He was not going to be in one piece for long if she is not found!
He was looking through a window into a shop when he was tapped on the shoulder, the Icelandic man jumped and spun around.
Loki stood before him with an amused look, "What's wrong shithead?"
"Big brother, kanina has vanished!", The Icelandic man said.
The Norwegian's face fell. Not because of him being referred to as 'older brother', But that (y/n) was gone.
"She escaped?", Loki asked.
"We got separated in the crowd. We were holding hands but tourists came through and ....", the platinum haired male was sputtering words out, "Please, help me! I don't want to die!"

"You can't die, idiot.", The burned Norwegian sighed, "we can look around, show pictures of her around and ask if people saw her."
Egil had tears in his eye, he was scared.
For himself and his sister, a sweet little innocent angel.
After what seemed to be hours of asking questions, they came upon a fairy floss vendor.
Egil walked up and asked the man if he saw his sister.
"I saw her a few hours ago. Her father bought some of my candy for her.", The vendor answered.
Egil was glad his sweet angel was safe but pissed that she was with Malthe.
"Thank you.", the Icelandic male said begrudgingly.
The platinum haired male walked away from the stand and back to his older brother.
"Find anything?", Loki asked.
"Já. She is with Malthe.", The red-violet eyed male answered.
The burned Norwegian's face fell before contorting into one of rage, "He took her?"
The air heated around them.
"I'm going to fucking kill him.", The burned man seethed, "Burn him alive and feed his corpse to Bernard."

Egil wanted to search for her, to find where his double was and take his dearest darling sister back by force if need be.
Loki stopped him, "You need to go back home and face Maggie."
The platinum haired male gulped.
The dark eyed Norwegian grabbed his brother and took him home, the icelander was fighting him the entire way.
The burned man threw his brother into their eldest brother's office, "Look who lost Kanin."
Magnus did not look pleased, nor did the Finn talking to him.
"He WHAT.", the brunet Finn asked in a rage.
The giant blond man held his hand up to halt the enraged brunet, "Egil. Explain yourself."
"We were out shopping. She was with me and holding my hand.", Egil explained, "A large group of people came through and we were separated."
Magnus sighed, "Did you look for her?"
The platinum haired male nodded, "Já. But I found that Malthe took her with him."