Chapter fifty-four: On the run

Weeks since the hacker's visit passed and (y/n) kind of forgot that he was a threat.
She was taking care of Gilen and Lutz so they were her first priority at the time. She cleaned and cooked for them, she even gave Gilen some emotional support when he was feeling down.
She was waiting for the males to get home as they were working at their job for the Italian. The albino woman was reading one of the cat books that Lutz had collected and sitting on the living room couch.
She heard the doorbell and peeked through the hole to see who it was.
The Estonian was back.

(Y/n) opened the door and the Estonian looked in, "I missed them?"
"Yes, I'm sorry to say they aren't here.," the female responded, "Do you want to come in and wait for them?"
The red haired Estonian seemed to think a bit before agreeing to come in and wait.
"Shall I make you some tea or coffee?," the albino female offered and closed the door behind her, "I'm afraid it may be a little while before Lutz and Gilen get home."
"Coffee will be fine, dear.," the Estonian said and wandered a little bit around the room, "I actually am glad that I have this chance to talk to you, I have a few things I want to ask."
"Really?," the young albino woman asked, "Such as?"
"You lost your memory a while ago right? Has anything returned?," the Estonian inquired.
"I do remember who I fell in love with.," the female replied, "Luxembourg, I fell in love with him first. It is kind of hard to know who I should love though as I am supposed to be betrothed to Thurston but I am in love with another."
"I think that is completely up to you.," Edman replied as he walked into the kitchen to watch her make the coffee, "You could love Luxembourg, Thurston or... someone else entirely~. It is all up to you."

(Y/n) felt a small chill run up her spine as she heard the tonal change in his voice from friendly to a little more sensual.
"What do you want in the coffee?," she asked to change the subject.
"Just a little sugar.," the man replied and walked up behind her as she added the sugar to the coffee.
She finished preparing the coffee and turned, only to be surprised by the closeness of the male to herself.
"Oh, you're that impatient for coffee. Here.," the female said and gave him the cup, "be careful, it is hot."
The albino got her own drink and sat on the couch, "it's time for them to be home now, where are they?"
"I can check. It's my job to keep watch over everything that happens.," the male Said and pulled out a device to look on, "Ah, they are arguing with the boss."
The female took a sip from her drink and sighed, "No doubt about me..."
"That would be a safe bet.," the red haired Estonian said and put the device away. His emerald green eyes gazed at her with a mysterious light.

"Looks like I should make dinner.," the female said and got up, "They be home later than usual."
"Shall I help?," Edman asked with a charming grin.
(Y/n) shook her head and her hair shimmered with an ethereal light, "Nej, you are a guest. I will do the work here."
"You are technically are a guest here as well, Mu Kallis.," the Estonian said with a smile, "Why not relax?"
"I need to help them, they are helping me and being so kind.," the albino female replied, "It would be rude to not."
The red haired Estonian takes a sip of the coffee, "You're really kind. much more so than your mother."
"My mother?," she asked.
"Yeah, your mother was a powerful and beautiful light Magi. She ruled over her territory with great power.," the male spoke, "Many wanted to be allies with her, but she was clever and knew who was trying to use her."
"Really?," (y/n) asked and got a nod from the Estonian, "Magnus says I look like mor."

"You do look like her, very much so.," Edman said and smiled, "Your face looks like hers. But your hair is a combination of both of your parents."
He was giving her a little of a gross feeling, she shook it off to be polite to the guest.
"So, what business do you have with Lutz and Gilen?," (y/n) asked.
"Just a little offer.," the male responded, "I have a feeling they will not reject it this time."
The red haired Estonian finished off the coffee and smiled charmingly.
"Do you need some more coffee?," the silver haired female asked and held her hand out to the man to take his cup.
"No, but thank you.," The green eyed Estonian said and made sure their fingers brushed together.
The female took the cups to the kitchen and refilled hers.
(Y/n) washed the cup the Edman was drinking from out of.