Chapter fifty-one: Sickness and health

Luxembourg drummed his fingers on his desk, He had already finished his work. He had lunch. He fed his dog. What was left for him to do?
He could go out for a walk, yet he really did not want to go.
He decided to visit his older sister. The Belgian should have some comforting words to ease his pain.
He took Pelutze with him on the walk to Belgium's house so the pooch could get some exercise.

The Luxembourgish man walked right up to his sister's house and knocked on the door, she responded and gladly let him in.
"What a pleasant surprise!," she said happily, "I was curious about how you were doing."
the brunet man smiled in return, "I am doing well, thank you."
His blonde sister did not seem so convinced, "You do not seem to be telling the whole truth."
"Alright, I am worried about (y/n).", Luxembourg admitted, "I love her and am worried for her safety after I had to let her go yesterday."
Belgium nodded with a smile, "you really do love her. All you do is talk about her anymore."
"I-i do?," Luxembourg asked, "I'm sorry."

Belgium laughed a little, "Don't apologize, you are happy and that is good."
Luxembourg looked down at Pelutze and sat down on a couch.
"Shall I get us something to drink?," the blonde asked, "Or should we just talk?"
"Talk please.," the brunet said and petted his dog, "I am in need of telling someone how I feel and (y/n) is not here."
"Then where is she?," she asked, "I was wondering where she was."
The blue-green eyed male looked down, "I had to give her to someone who could protect her better than I. I can't withstand her brothers and Thurston, I have already failed once against Thurston on his own."
Belgium looked worried for her little brother, "So that is what happened to you."
He nodded sadly, "I could not protect myself, how can I protect the woman I love?"
"What if it not you protecting her, but inspiring her to use her power?," the blonde inquired her brother, "From what you told me, Norway sees great potential in her magic."

"Mäi léift does not remember ever having magic. She has forgotten about almost everything.," Luxembourg said as tears began to fill his eyes and he shook, "I can't... Believe she was hurt so bad..."
He wiped his tears and gripped his shirt right above his heart, "I was tortured by Thurston because I love her, I was killed because I love her."
"Little brother.," Belgium said and reached her hand out to him, "What is wrong?"
"I... feel so sick around her yet I want to be with her.," Luxembourg said as his shoulders moved with a few hiccups, "I feel like I have failed her."
The blonde sat by her brother and gave him an embrace, "You have not failed her, this just shows how much you love her. You want to be with her even when you are in pain."

-

(Y/n) was still asleep as Dracul continued to read. Her head resting gently on his shoulder as she warmed him up.
The Romanian felt quite happy with how they were, he could get used to doing this with her on a regular basis.
He stopped thinking that once he remembered Luxembourg, the one who was deeply in love with this woman and she with him.
It would not be right to take her from him, yet Dracul could.
He felt that she was still sick, she was not as resilient to disease as he was.
The Romanian felt something else. A presence was in his house, a familiar and welcomed presence.

A pinkish haired man peeked into the library, "Oh dear, is she okay?"
"She is just resting to heal from the illness.," Dracul answered.
Oliver nodded and walked into the library, "I brought Allen and Matt along if you don't mind."
"Make sure they behave.," Dracul replied and looked down at the albino woman.
Oliver nodded and walked to the kitchen, letting the two be alone.
The vampiric Romanian heard Oliver talking to the two, telling them that they should behave.
It was not long before he heard the patter of shoes on his floors and two head peek into the library.
"Hey Drac.," Allen said and walked in, "You taking care of her?"
"Da," Dracul replied.
Matthieu nodded, "She looks like she is more comfortable here than where we last saw her.