chapter five: the move

Malthe waited for his daughter to wake up from her peaceful slumber.
He sighed when he saw her beautiful violet-red eyes open, "(y/n), I'm so happy you're safe."
"Far.", the teen said and hugged her father.
"How was your nap?", the male asked.
"It was. Oddly restful.", (y/n) replied.
Malthe nodded, "I heard from the school about what happened. I hoped he would not have been as bold as he was today."
The female nodded, she was honestly as surprised as her father.
Her brother tried to kidnap her in broad daylight, by pretending to be her father no less!

The blond man hugged his daughter, "(y/n) I'm pulling you from school and putting you into home school for your safety."
"Far?", (y/n) asked before she was interrupted.
"You're going to have to move. I'll call Finland to see if it is okay.", Malthe continued.
The female was taken aback, "m-move?"
The blond man hugged his daughter again, "I'm sorry sweetheart, but it is not safe to stay here any longer."
He got up and called the Finnish man,"get your things together prinsesse."

(Y/n) got her things together as her father talked to Finland, she could Hear some of what they were saying.
The silver-white haired female put together all of her things into a bag, she took it downstairs to wait for her dad.
Her father thanked the man on the phone and joined his daughter, "let's wait for Norway to get here."
"Norway?", the female asked.
"Ja. You'll be living with him and his brothers now.", Malthe said, "you can pass for their little sister if anyone asks."
"But what about blood tests?", the teen asked, "we'd be so different!"
"Not in this situation.", the Scandinavian man said, "it would be better if you asked Norway."

It was a few minutes before the blond Norwegian showed up, he was just as Beautiful as when (y/n) first saw him.
"I'm here.", Norway spoke and Malthe turned to greet him.
"Thank you for doing this on such short notice.", Malthe said.
Norway nodded, "Shall we go?.... Lillesøster?"
The pause before he called her his little sister told (y/n) that he was playing with the word in his head before he said it, he seemed to be pleading in his tone for a return.
"Of course. Storebror.", The female replied and she saw the small smile of approval from Norway.
"Take care of her Norway.", Malthe said and gave his daughter a quick goodbye hug.
"I will.", Was the male's response before holding (y/n)'s shoulder and disappearing.

(Y/n) looked around and found herself in another house, the house was clean and organized.
Furniture was modern and seemed to be comfy.
There seemed to be a slight scent that lingered past the smell of wood and cleaner, a scent other than the males that live there.
"What is here?", The female asked Norway.
"My brothers.", the man answered.
"What else? There is something else.", (y/n) said and sniffed at Norway, "It's on you."
"Oh.. you're smelling the trolls.", the dull eyed male spoke, "you have an awfully good sense of smell."
"Tak.", the female spoke.
She heard some laughing and singing, the female walked to the sound slowly.
Norway sighed, "Be careful. I think he's drunk again."

(Y/n) looked back at Norway, "Who's drunk again?"
She was pulled into someone's chest and swung around.
"Dance with me beautiful girl!", The loud voice of a drunken Dane called out as the female was spun around.
"Stop please!", the albino female whined.
The man disregarded her plea as he twirled and danced with her, she began to feel sick.
The Dane stopped and snuggled the female, his breath reeked of alcohol.
The silver-white haired female pushed Denmark to get him off of her, he finally took a good look at her.
"You're that cute girl that looks like me.", he slurred and kept his arms tight around her, "why are you here?"
"My Far sent me here.", (y/n) answered, "it's too dangerous for me to stay home anymore."
The Danish male grinned proudly, "you're safe here."

"Let go of her Dan.", The monotonous voice of Norway said, "Lillesøster, I'll show you your room."
Denmark stubbornly held onto the female, he did not want to let go.
"Dan, now.", The Norwegian sighed.
(Y/n) squirmed in the Inebriated dane's hold, "Please let go."
"Just throw him off of you.", Norway said, "he'll be fine. And you'll see what you are really able to do."
The Norwegian nodded when the female looked at him for confirmation of his statement, she grabbed the collar of the dane's shirt and the top of his pants.
With strength she did not know she had, she threw him off of her and onto the floor.
The Danish man groaned in pain and the noise caught the attention of the Swede and Finn.