special: What if Magnus met her first (part three)

After a night's sleep, (y/n) woke from her usual nightmares. They have recently seemed to have increased in intensity. She got up and made her bed before washing her face and going down to the kitchen to make a quick breakfast before getting ready to go to school. She heard a solid knock at the door and peeked through the glass to see who it was. A black button up dirt covered by a vest and a heavy jacket stood out against the Grey background. The girl saw a red tie and blond stubble. Magnus kept his word to come back. The albino opened the door to let him in. The tall man walked in and looked down at the girl. His eyebrow raised at her being in her nightclothes.
"Cats?," the man asked.
"Cats are very cute.," (y/n) responded.
"I would have thought you'd choose rabbits.," Magnus said and looked around, "Already making something? I'll finish it. Go get ready."
"What about uou? Do you need something?," the girl asked.
"I'll get a bit of coffee. Go get ready for school.," the Dane repeated his order to her.
The albino girl obeyed and ran up to her room to get ready. She brushed her hair out and decided to tie it back and up. She put on her uniform shirt first before some black leggings to go under her skirt. Over the shirt she put on her jacket and tied it together with her bow tie that had her school's colors. She slipped on her socks and her house shoes before grabbing her school bag and walking downstairs.

Magnus had already finished the breakfast and made himself coffee.
"Isn't that skirt a bit short?," he commented.
"Yeah. Both winter and summer uniforms have pretty short skirts. I put on shorts or leggings under them.," the albino girl replied and set her bag on the Ottoman beside the couch.
(Y/n) sat down at the dining table where the man placed the breakfast plate. He finished cooking what she had been making. How he was able to make it look good was impressive. The girl ate silently as Magnus walked over to the table, Coffee in hand.
"I may not be able to walk you home this afternoon, but I arranged for someone to do so in my place.," the Danish man said as he sat down in front of (y/n).
"Who?," (y/n) asked.
"Loki. You'll be meeting him after school.," Magnus explained.
The girl nodded and finished her plate. She took it to the kitchen and cleaned it in the sink before she placed it in the drying rack next to the sink. She heard the chair Magnus was in move before his steps going to the door.
"Ready to go?," Magnus inquired.
"I am.," the young woman replied and retrieved her bag.
"Wait. I need a picture of you to give Loki so he can find you.," the Dane spoke and took out his phone, "May I?"

(Y/n) stood still and nodded, giving him nonverbal permission to take her picture. She gave him a warm smile to take a picture of. He quickly snapped a picture and sent the picture to Loki. The burned man quickly responded with how cute she was. The albino was pretty excited about meeting the man later. Perhaps she and he could go do something fun after school. Magnus let her lock the door as they left and walked together. He pulled his fur lined coat closer to his body as he felt the freezing cold air of the wintery morning, his eyes looked down to the girl beside him and saw her shiver a little. His large hand pulled her closer to him as he let her under his coat.
The pale girl felt the soft fur of the coat press against her cheek and the warmth of the much larger man as she was pulled under the coat. Once again, he was being kind to her. Was this from his promise to her mother or from him truly wanting to make sure she was okay? (Y/n) felt her companion's muscles under his clothes. He had a lot of muscle. Just how muscular and strong was this man? The albino tripped a bit and steadied herself by holding onto the clothing of the muscular Dane. Magnus looked down at her again after stopping to let her regain her balance.
"Your face is pink.," the tall man commented, "Do you feel alright?"
"I'm fine. Thank you.," the teen girl replied and held onto the large man for both warmth and comfort.
She felt gazes of her schoolmates burn into her and Magnus, the man sensed her unease and held her hand. Those schoolmates meant nothing in the long run. As soon as he got her to trust him, she would no longer need to care about what they thought.