Chapter thirty-four: friends.

Blood pooled on the floor as Luxembourg breathed with a haggard breath, he was a bloody mess as Thurston removed his knife from the man's neck again.
The Finn stretched and wiped his forehead of sweat, he had already taken off his uniform jacket to show the black tank underneath and his lean muscled body.
Thurston let out a breath, "Do you give up now? I will keep breaking you until you yield whatever I want you to say or do."
The blue-green eyed male looked up at the Finn, the sniper was looking down at him with a sadistic smile on his face.
Thurston rolled his neck before landing a kick square in the jaw of Luxembourg.
The Luxembourgish man's jaw hung limp from his face.

A ping on Thurston's phone caught the Finnish man's attention, he picked up the phone and saw it was a picture from Loki.
The scarlet eyed Finn rolled his eyes and looked at the other messages, one was from Taris.
He looked down to his torture victim then back to his phone, he reattached Luxembourg's jaw and showed him the message.
"You know who has her, don't you?", The Finn asked.
Luxembourg looked at the message, he did not recognize any names on the screen from his talk with (y/n).
"No.", Luxembourg answered honestly.
Thurston was pissed that he did not know, "Fucking tell me what you know!"
He grabbed a clump of Luxembourg's hair and pulled his head up.
"I already did.", The Luxembourgish man said, "But you don't listen beyond your delusion."

This answer angered the Finnish man even more, all the time he spent torturing this worthless man for information was for nothing. He only received minimal entertainment.
Luxembourg's shaking breaths were getting weaker as he was bleeding out, Thurston felt unsatisfied.
"Don't pursue her when you wake up.", The Finnish man said before  slicing Luxembourg's neck open and shoved a grenade down it.
Thurston walked out of the room with his things as the grenade blew, he checked over the message from Taris again.
A new message came from the Lithuanian, 'I looked over transactions, Only two payments for the bidding was paid. Yours and Dracul.'
The brunet man gripped his phone in silent anger before sending Loki a text.

-

Oliver and Loki laughed at the stories they were sharing, Dracul quietly listened and practiced his magic.
"Hey Oliver, have you heard anything about my sister appearing in some places?", The Norwegian asked.
The British male thought for a bit, "No, I have not. I did get the notification from Edman about the auction she was a part of. I can assure you that I did not bid."
"Do you know who did?", The burned man asked his pale cheery friend.
"I know Allen slipped a few in because he wanted to see how high he could drive the price up.", The pinkish haired brit said, "But other than that, I have no idea who would have your sister. I honestly don't know if you are able to take care of another younger sibling, seeing what you did to Egil."
Loki pointed at Oliver, "He deserved it."

The British man shook his head, "You keep saying that,  but I think you did it because it seemed fun."
"You got me.", the burned Norwegian chuckled and stretched, "I'm going to use the restroom, excuse me."
Dracul kept an eye on Loki as the male left.
"You are acting a little more wary of Loki than you usually do.", Oliver commented, "Are you trying to hide something from him?"
"I should not tell you.", The dark Romanian said, "It would be better for you not to know."
Oliver nodded his head and looked back to his spell writings, "The keychain on your belt is adorable."
"I've been told.", The man said and looked at the fuzzy bat toy clipped to his belt.
Dracul returned to writing his notes.

Oliver poured a cup of tea and gave it to the Romanian man, "Here is some tea for you."
"Thank you.", the Romanian said and sipped the tea.
He soon dropped the cup after it became hot.
"Too hot for you? Hell is much hotter than that, bastard.", Loki said with a dangerous tone, "Where did you put her?"
"Loki, what are you talking about?", Oliver asked and looked at the Romanian's burned hand.
"Thurston just texted me, Taris found out that the only other person who paid for Kanin was Dracul.", the Burned Norwegian said, "I checked his guestroom and found her dress in there with hair in the hairbrush."
Dracul focused his magic into his hand to heal it, his red eyes were kept on the angered Norwegian.
"Where is she?", Loki asked again and stepped closer as flames licked his skin as they appeared on his body.