Chapter Forty-eight: Slowly dancing

Thurston was trying to control his breathing to keep himself from exploding with his rage, he wanted his fiancée. He wanted her there, they were going to get married and that was final. His patience was at its end.
Between having a dumbass cannibal as a brother and having his ever building rage to content with, he needed a distraction from everything.
His love was the only thing that kept him from losing it.
A small string that kept him from snapping completely, he waited this long. He couldn't bare to wait anymore.
Until he has her in his arms again at least. But the Finn wanted to have her marry him as soon as possible, knowing that that was the only way that she would be his and his only.

-

Evening fell in Luxembourg.
(Y/n) borrowed a shirt to sleep in for the night from her boyfriend and wore it proudly.
Luxembourg was getting ready for bed when she walked in to wish him goodnight.
He looked over at her and his face turned a faint shade of pink.
"(Y/n), Mäi léift, what are you doing here?", the male asked.
"Telling you goodnight before I go to bed.", (y/n) replied with a smile, "Goodnight!"
The brunet male took her hand and kissed it, "Where are you going to sleep?"
"In one of the extra guest rooms!", the female chirped happily in reply.
Luxembourg smiled, "I hope you have a good night's sleep."
The albino nodded and looked down, "I hope I don't disturb you."

"Your nightmares?", Luxembourg asked.
The albino nodded again.
"Oh Mäi léift.", the brunet male said, "You don't have to sleep alone if you are uncomfortable."
The silvery-white haired female's cheeks turned pink, "A-Are you?.."
"Ja. You can sleep in my bed with me.", The blue-green eyed male said and held his hand to her, "Come on."
He led her to his room and to his large and comfortable bed.
The white and gold sheets hugged the two as they lay on the mattress.
She felt safe. She felt safe in Luxembourg's arms.
It felt right and natural for them to be together.
Luxembourg felt the same as he held (y/n) close, he felt like he and her were meant to be together like this.
"Good night.", He whispered to the young woman snuggled up to him and turned off the light.

Deep into the night, he felt her shift and sit up.
Luxembourg sat up as well and looked around, red eyes glowed from the corner that the albino female was staring at.
"Dracul, What are you doing here?", Luxembourg asked, "Are you here to check on her?"
The Romanian nodded and held out his hand, in his hold was the aromatherapy rabbit toy that (y/n)'s father made for her.
The Romanian carefully set it down on the bed, "And to deliver that. I found it and knew it was yours."
(Y/n) took the rabbit into her arms and snuggled it, the sweet scent from it calmed her nerves.
"Is that all Dracul?", Luxembourg asked.
"Nu, Loki and the others are even more determined to get their sister back in her current 'clean slate' state.", Dracul replied, "The word has spread to others as well that she has forgotten everything."

"And you have a solution for this?", Luxembourg asked.
"A temporary one. (Y/n) lives with me, My home is heavily guarded by magic.", The Romanian replied.
"That is up to (y/n).", The brunet male replied, "What is your decision Mäi léift?"
"I'll go with him.", the albino said, "but tomorrow, please Dracul."
The raven haired man nodded, "Da, dragă."
Dracul disappeared, leaving the couple to go back to sleep.
The silvery-white haired female snuggled the brunet.
The blue-green eyed male lay back down with her, she was already returning to slumber as he closed his eyes as well.
He may have to say goodbye to her for a while but he will savor this for as long as he can.
Both of the warm bodies cuddled close to the other so they could stay warm in the chill of the evening.

The next morning, The two were snuggled together warmly.
Both were happy in each other's arms.
Pelutze had gotten on the bed with them and was sleeping next to the couple.
"Luxxie, we need to get up.", (y/n) whispered to her sweetheart and kissed his cheek.
Luxembourg opened his beautiful blue-green eyes to look at her.
A soft smile from the albino greeted him warmly, her large eyes looking up into his with great lovingness.
She gave him another kiss, this time locking their lips together.
Luxembourg did not oppose the kiss and kissed back lovingly, he broke it and smiled at her.
"I'm awake now.", the brunet male said and got up.
(Y/n) got up and picked up the toy rabbit to hug, Luxembourg could not help but smile.
"You're just adorable, go get ready and pack some things to go to Dracul's.", the man said and got ready after she left.