Ending six: Captive ending

She was not in pain as she awoke, but she was unable to move. Chains were around her wrists followed by silken scarves and silken sheets. The room was beautiful and covered with gilded engravings. She felt heavy from the chains and her own exhaustion. It was like gravity was pulling her into the soft sheets and plush mattress she lay on. Her mind felt drowsy still and she felt something stroking her cheek. A sweet smell of a flower hit her nose followed by alcohol. Petals fell in front of her face as she closed her eyes again as she felt something get up from beside her and a door close.
Opening her eyes again, she found the light from the windows had changed colors. She must have drifted off into sleep again. She was not drowsy at all anymore.

(Y/n) got up and looked around her, she saw that she was in a room that was beautifully decorated with carvings and paintings. The huge bed she was on was covered in soft pillows and silk sheets. She sank into the plush mattress like it was a cloud. It was like a room out of a fantasy novel, the chains were off of her now but she was still covered with the brightly colored silk scarves that tied her to the headboard. The scarves were covered in magic symbols that she recognized from both Loki's magic room and the sealing runes she read about in Dracul's library. She looked carefully around and saw that the carvings on the walls all had those runes in certain areas, making the entire room a giant magic sealing circle.
The room itself was huge as well, as big as a small house. A sitting area next to the bed, a small library next to that. A vanity was next to a closet and a door that led to a luxury bath. There was a eating table she saw that had a covered dish on it, no doubt left for her to eat when she woke.
This had to be her brothers. Who else could it be? Who else had a massive house and the wealth to make all of this to make her comfortable? Who else would have knowledge of what runes to use to seal her magic away?

The silk bindings were just wrapped around her arms and were easy to be freed from. The albino woman walked over to the table and uncovered the plated, as she suspected there was a platter of food just for her. It was still warm and smelled good. The feeling of overwhelming hunger made (y/n) sit down and take a bit of the meal that was set out for her, it seemed to be a bit of a lavish meal. Perhaps it was an offering left there for her. She had not seen anyone yet. So far, she was the only one here to her knowledge, she could not feel out the rest of the building because of the sealing circle so she had no idea where she was. Was this a castle in another part of the world that her brothers owned? It was a question that was bugging her. Was she in the mountains that Loki showed her? Was this a modified dragon cave, something to trap her alone from the rest of the world?

She finished the meal and looked around, she went to the windows. It was hard to see outside due to the frost effect on the glass. She felt dirty and went to the luxury bath to bathe. Whilst stripping for the bath, she heard the main door to the room open and feet walk in. The steps went to the table, the clatter of plates told her what the person was doing before the steps left and the door was closed and locked. So, they had her in isolation for some reason... but what? Why did they want her to be so isolated? They obviously had some care for her with how tenderly the food was prepared and the choice of luxury comfort furniture instead of basic uncomfortable furnature. She found the luxury bath was stocked with the soaps and washes she preferred and all the shampoo and conditioner she needed to maintain her beloved hair. Some face wash and toner was stocked up to for skincare. Whoever made this bath for her did their research into proper hygiene and care.

The batb was pleasant and it felt amazing. The warm water over her skin washed away her soreness in her muscles and her skin felt great afterwards. She dried her hair off after washing it and did the facial care routine before walking out in a fluffy towel to the closet, something felt off. She looked around and found nothing wrong. Then she looked up. The chandelier had a black ball on the bottom of it, and a part of the ball had a red light. It was a camera. She was being watched. This made her blood run cold. She grabbed an outfit out of the closet and quickly went back to the bathroom, she looked and found no camera in there. She got changed and realized that the outfit she got was a little skimpy. A regular bra and breast cover but see through sleeves and dress. She luckily grabbed a bottom piece to wear with it. Unfortunately it was similar to the top piece as it covered her private bits while the rest of her was pretty much on display.