Chapter Twenty-nine: Dark friend

Edman sighed and lay back in his chair, he had nothing to do at that moment.
He had done all of his paperwork, cyberwork and Spyware work.
The Estonian wished he held back on the sale of that woman for a little longer, he wanted to tease her a little.
Perhaps get her a little flustered, or he could tease her by bringing in food to her room and not share. That would get an amusing reaction.
Or he could turn on his charm, get her really flustered and excited then leave her to see what she does.

The red haired Estonian chuckled as he thought of all he could do to tease her.
He suddenly started to think about more than just teasing, having her beg him for attention would be adorable.
Or having her try to escape his arms as he teases her soft skin.
His heart started race as he thought of what else he could do.
Having her kiss and tease him back would be great or he could just go ahead and make her his.
The thought of the albino woman laying next to him and trying to catch her breath was beautiful for him, he groaned as he felt his trousers get tight again.
"Once more I guess.", he muttered to himself.

-

(Y/n) shivered.
She pulled a cover over her that she felt.
The albino was still cold.
Cold.
Cold ran gently over her cheek.
She groaned a little and felt the cold leave her cheek.
"(Y/n)"
Red-violet eyes opened to find glowing red ones looking at her.
Dracul's face was close to hers.
He stepped back as she sat up and looked around.

This was not the room she was staying in, this room was bigger.
The bed was bigger and more comfortable, although it looked a little like a coffin.
"What part of your home is this?", (y/n) asked the man.
She already had a suspicion about where she was, given what she learned about Dracul with their small conversations.
"My room.", the male answered.
(Y/n) kind of figured. He wanted to learn and part of learning was experimenting.
"Why am I in your room?", the albino woman asked.
"Because I carried you here. You were warm.", the man answered, "You are a very comfortable comapnion."
"I thought we could not touch?", the silvery white haired female asked.

Dracul held up her hand, she was wearing silky black gloves.
"I finished the project.", he answered, "made us both a pair. Might have to make more or even different types of garments. Just in case."
"Just in case they get dirty or damaged? That is a good idea.", (y/n) replied, "But what was that about me being Comfortable?"
"I was too tired to take you back to your room.", Dracul answered honestly, "So I brought you to my room."
"You mean we shared a bed?", the female asked.
"Da.", the vampiric man answered, "the experience was not unpleasant at all. You are exceptionally warm."
(Y/n) gave him a suspicious look.
"I let you be. You are the one who was embracing me.", the black haired man said, "Now get up. I let you sleep in."

(Y/n) got out of the large bed and shivered from the air, the night air was cold compared to what she could stand during the day.
"You are welcome to use my brother's old clothes he left here.", Dracul spoke, "He's not using them."
The man left her alone to change if she wished to do so.
(Y/n) looked in the closet for the clothes Dracul told her about, she found them in a trunk and changed into them.
It seemed to be similar to the Romanian's clothes, just a different color than the muted violets and browns that Dracul wore.
I his brother did not want them, she would gladly take them.
She changed into a shirt then put on the pants then the jacket that fell mid-thigh.
She found some boots that fit her and put them on before she left the room to find the man, she found him holding his arm as it dripped blood.
A decorative ax had fallen from its display and sliced his hand clean off.

The female picked up his hand and placed it on the bleeding arm, she disregarded the blood and used her cravat to tie the hand back on the arm stump.
Dracul stood still as she did, he was impress by her quick reaction to his injury.
"You did not have to help me.", he commented.
"I wanted to.", the albino replied, "You are hurt and I want you to be okay."
She looked down a little shyly.
"You will be a good mother if you want to have children one day.", the Romanian said and patted her head like her brothers did.
She realized that he had been watching her and her brothers for a while from this.
He took his hand off of her head and stepped back to put the ax back on the display, Dracul looked back at her outfit.
"You actually look good in his old clothes.", the man commented.
(Y/n) was a little surprised at his complement.
"Th-thank you.", the young woman said and turned a little pink.
He nodded and motioned her to follow, "I want to show you something."