chapter sixty-one: mother goddess

Loki was seething after what his little sister told him. The female seemed more concerned with taking care of the children than with the adults. The burned Norwegian wanted to do something about this.
He had to be stopped by his sister grabbing his arm to stop him from going through the portal he made. He looked back at the one that he revered as a goddess, the goddess that was more for protection and mercy than her mother was.
The burned Norwegian caught her head in his hands and kissed the top of her head.
"Let's wait for Thurston to get back now, hm?," the fiery haired Norwegian asked and held out his hand for her to take. She slapped it away angrily, "I know what the hell you are doing by bringing these children here. It won't work in the long run."
He only watched her with a smile as she walked away in anger from her older brother.
The burned Norwegian chuckled and saw that there were lunch bags still on the kitchen table, "Oh dear. They left their lunches. Kanin~ They forgot their lunches~"

(Y/n) stopped in her tracks and walked back to pick up the lunch bags, she looked in the bags to make sure they were appropriate for children's lunches and added or removed things to make it appropriate.
The albino held the lunch bags and looked over to Loki hesitantly.
He had a calm smile on his face.
"You know, we can go there now and give them their lunches.," Loki said and put his hand on his little sister's shoulder, "Or keep them until lunchtime to let them do some work before they get lunch."
The female felt a tickling on her neck, Loki noticed.
"Looks like someone is calling for you.," the Norwegian said, "Let's go see who it is."
He took her hand and warped them to where the calling was coming from.
It was Aske.
The little boy was looking around frantically as he held his hands together tightly, he had used a summoning ritual spell to call for one of them.
He was not in school but on a field trip. Loki saw that the teachers were not looking at Aske and he walked up with (y/n), the Norwegian kneeled by the kid.
"You called for us, Aske?," Loki asked and the boy nodded.
"I-i forgot my lunch.," the little boy said and Loki grinned back at the albino who twirled her parasol, "What a coincidence! We were just talking about how you and the others left them."

(Y/n) gave the boy the carefully packed and wrapped lunch, "Here."
Loki gave him a pat on the head and felt that some people were watching him and his sister, he looked over to see a woman walking over after a child notified her of the Norwegian's presence.
The burned male stood up as the woman walked right up to Aske to grab his hand roughly, Loki stopped her by putting his hand in the way, "Don't be so rough with him."
"He is not your child, mind your business.," the woman said and grabbed Aske's hand to pull him back to the group, "You should not talk and take things from strangers."
"We were giving Aske his lunch since he -." (Y/n) started but was cut off.
"His parents should have made him lunch then.," the bitchy woman said and took the box roughly from Aske who was beginning to cry a little.
Loki did not seem angry, but (y/n) could tell he was furious as the woman threw the box they gave the boy to a garbage can.
He looked like he wanted to kill this woman but was holding himself back for Aske, the little kid wrenched his hand away from this lady and ran right for the young Albino woman who picked him right up.
Loki lifted his hand to show the box that the woman had tossed, completely unscathed, and gave it to the boy.

The albino woman wiped the tears of the boy away as he held the box that contained his food. Loki kept himself between the woman and the two behind him.
A teacher walked up and asked what was happening, the lady went off on the teacher that this man and woman gave the kid a box of food.
The young teacher looked to the small boy that had a bruise forming on his wrist and clinging to the ethereal woman who held him then to the burned male who was standing in front if them.
The teacher shooed the woman away and walked up to the burned male, "You aren't his parents... why are you here? This is a parents and children field trip."
"I'm not his father, this is true, but I am taking care of him because his parents are unfit to.," Loki said and raised his hand to rest over his heart while smiling, "I'm sure you had an inkling as to what was going on."
"I do, I was the one who called the cops those times.," the teacher said and looked to the boy and woman, "He looks so much better, what did you do?"
"Just gave him the care that he needed, my sister there gave him first aid.," the burned male said, "I hope you don't mind that we are not his parents, but we do take care of him like we were."
(Y/n) walked over to the other children and Aske showed that he was not lying about what he said to them before about her.
The albino woman let the young boy down and let the other children get near her as she smiled happily to the young ones while Loki talked to the teacher to give her instructions if Aske's parents called or tried to get him.