special episode: into the past.

(Y/n) was waking home after she finished school with her parasol above her head, a little breeze blowing her silvery-white hair. Her violet-red eyes looking about her surroundings.
She kept walking home when she saw a young man in the shade of a tree with two younger children with him. The two younger ones looked to be albino twins. The young woman walked over when she saw they had no parasol to protect them.
"Do you three need help?," the Teen girl asked. The twin's little reddish pink eyes got wide and they ran into the shade of her parasol to hug her legs. The older teen male looked surprised as well for a second before covering himself with the cloak he had on, "Would it be possible to ask you for some help?"
The young woman nodded and walked to her home as the twins and young man followed. She noticed that the young man looked incredibly mysterious and beautiful, his blue and pink eyes were gentle and his greyish-pink skin was delicate looking. His hair was a dark grey that faded to silver and he had a stripe of silver in his bangs. His ears were also pointed and he had fangs peeking out from his lips. His clothes seemed to be in the Victorian style.

The twins at her feet looked like normal albino children, except a little more beautiful. They each had a shirt with a bird on it. The boy had a black bird while his sister had a white one. Super cute.
(Y/n) opened the door and let the twins and young man in. The twins hugged her legs again and the young man sat on the soft couch with a tired sigh, "Those two are energetic."
"May I have your names please?," The albino female asked and the kids looked up at her with a little disappointment. "She does not know you. She's a teenager," the Vampire like young man said and sat up, "My name is Alastair, those two are Geneveire and Gabriel. We are from the future, two different futures. We're your children."
"My children?," the female asked and got a nod from the vampire like young man, "Alastair, can I ask why you look like a vampire?"
"I'm half. My dad was. You and my dad are excellent parents in the future I come from.," Alastair replied and doubled over as he coughed, "Unfortunately due to some unfortunate complications, I am weak."

(Y/n) helped Alastair back onto the couch and pulled a blanket over him to keep him warm, his skin felt cold. "You are just as kind as you are in the future.," the young man said and coughed violently again, some blood droplets came out. The young woman did not know what to do. He was sick from something and she could not help him, she gave the young man a hug.
"I'm sorry I cannot help you.," the young woman said as she hugged the young man. His clawed hand patted her back, "You're doing your best with what you can do at this time period."
Her eyes looked over to the twins who looked concerned for the young man, their little hands were grasped together. Alastair picked his clawed hand up, "You two, Can you do what you did earlier with your light magic?"
The twins scampered over and placed little glowing hands on the older male's hand. The albino young woman was confused, "Magic?"
"Yes, magic. You have been raised as a human but you have magic as well.," Alastair spoke, "Mom, er, (y/n)."

"Just call me (y/n) please.," the young woman said and smiled, "You look like you feel better now."
Alastair nodded, "Geneviere and Gabriel's magic is like yours, a healing magic. Light magic, I need it to stay stable."
The twins jumped onto the teenaged albino, "Mutti!"
(Y/n) was a little confused and looked to Alastair for an explanation. "Their father is an immortal Prussian warrior.," the young man explained, "From what they said, you and he are also very kind parents and are quite cute together."
The silvery-white haired female gave the twins the hugs they were demanding. The small children seemed fascinated at their mother's teenage past self. They played with her hair as she held them, "Mutti, jour hair is pretty!" "So pretty!"
Geneveire and Gabriel jumped down and started to look around like curious little children would, (y/n) got up. "I'll make something for you to drink Alastair, what would you like?," the female asked.
"Just some tea if you have it.," the male replied. (Y/n) nodded and went to the kitchen and started to brew some tea for them to have.