She ushered me towards a white door with a nameplate hanging bearing the name of Choi Wooshik HR HEAD. As I stepped inside the office that smells like tobacco, I saw the man who is screaming like a bitch earlier.

So, he is the HR Head.

Thoughts starting to run in my head. I gave his assistant a meaningful look before lightly bowing down to her.

"Good morning, Mr. Kim Seokjin." The HR officer looked at me from head to foot. I passed the initial assessment for the Executive Assistant that I am applying for.

"Good morning, sir." I bowed down to the male officer, maybe around his late 20's.

He smiled at me. He started to act a little demure. Trying to impress me, perhaps? His high-pitch voice from earlier now sounded tamed and formal. If I didn't hear him screaming earlier, I will believe that he is a man with proper manners.

"So, you're Kim Seokjin."

"You've already mentioned that, Sir." I slightly move my eyebrow upward.

He cleared his throat and started to laugh nervously. "Oh, yeah. Of course. So you applied for Executive Assistant to the Chairman."

"Like what was written in my resume, sir."

He nods. "We have a job opening. Assistant to the HR Head..."

"You mean your assistant, am I right?"

He smiled. "Yes. Do you want to change position?"

"Are you offering me a different position, Mr. Choi?"

I don't like how his eyes keep on returning on my lips. I noticed how he keeps on moving his butt from his swivel chair. Did I just turn him on? I'm not doing anything yet.

"You can work as my assistant. Same salary, same benefits, but your work is lesser and lighter. What about that?" His voice is getting more and more sultry as our conversation seems to get longer and senseless.

I shake my head politely giving him a small wicked smile. "Mr. Choi, I am up for a challenge. I'm not wishing for a lesser and lighter job. Besides, I believe I already passed the initial assessment as the Executive Assistant for the company Chairman. And as what your present assistant said, I top the shortlist of the passers. I applied for that position.

With all due respect, I am not interested in any other position. Apart from being the EA of the Chairman. I think Mr. Jeon Jungkook already informed the Chairman of my arrival."

I saw how his adam's apple bobbed up and down. Sweat dampens the small thin hairs on his forehead. I know he wanted me. He wanted to demote or displace his current assistant just to have me. Something that I hate in a man. I hate the obvious. So obvious. Shall I say typical for a man his age?

"Yes of course. Very well said." He said. His voice sounded a little bit off. But he is still smiling in fairness. "I am just testing your will for the position and I can say that you deserve the top position."

"I think so too."

I watched him loosen his necktie, blinking rapidly as if he is ashamed of how lame his flirting 101 was. I will be ashamed too if I was him.

He handed me a document with his signature. "Please proceed to my assistant and she will usher you to Chairman Kim's office."

Mr. Choi stands up and stretches his arm to shake mines. I extend my arm to shake his sweaty hand. He even squeezes my hand. What a lame flirt, I thought.

"Congratulations and good luck."

The assistant ushered me to the highest floor of the tower. "Your boss is a shameless flirt, isn't he?"

The assistant giggled. "Did he flirt at you?"

"He tried but he was lame. Is he married?"

The woman nods. "He tried to flirt with me and when I turned him down, he started to treat me like trash."

"Don't worry, I turned him down too. He wanted to get rid of you and offering me the position you currently occupy. Maybe he is a sex-deprived man who wanted someone to bend over his desk. As if I will allow him to do that."

The woman laughed. I know she was in that very uncomfortable position before.

The office is spacious with a little more than ten employees busy doing their jobs. The woman talked to someone. He pressed the intercom and informed someone about our arrival.

When we are allowed to enter, the office is bigger than what I expected. A middle-aged woman is sitting beside the reddish door. She's smiling widely at us.

"Hi, are you the one who will take over my position?" She is so warm and welcoming. "So young and very handsome. By the way, I'm Linda."

"Thank you, Ms. Linda. If Chairman Kim will accept me, then hopefully." She looks so fondly at me. Smile never leaving her face.

"The HR accepted you so you're probably the best choice." The woman holds me by the wrist as she knocks on the reddish wooden door. "Don't get intimidated. His eyes can be a bit intense sometimes. But he's a very nice guy." She whispered to me.

As soon as we entered the room, a smell of musk and wood hits my nose. Very manly if you will ask me. It's so pleasant to smell.

Chairman Kim is currently not in his seat. The name holder bears his name Kim Taehyung. I hope he's nice unlike the man in the HR office.

"I'm sorry, did I make you wait?" A deep voice came from the side.

And his sexy husky voice is just the cherry on top, looking at Chairman Kim, I thought I just saw the sexiest and most handsome man alive.