Another Problematic Dance

I awoke with a start, my eyes snapped open and darted from side to side. My heart rapidly beat in my chest as I stood up, my feet cracking sticks and leaves beneath me. The sun was blinding, shining into my eyes and letting out a familiar high-pitched buzz. I felt a searing pain on my back, like I'd cut myself. I slapped my hand on my back, and brought it up to my face. Blood. Not a lot. Only enough for a scrape.

Following that realization, I made another.

Was I naked?

I glanced down at my body, and my eyes immediately landed on my breasts. (EL EM AY OH OKAY AUTHORS NOTE BREASTS IS SUCH A GROSS WORD LIKE WTF IT SOUNDS LIKE A FANCY ITALIAN CHICOLATE LMAO ALSO WTF IS A "HEAT" BOTCH WHAT LMAO A HEAT WHAT ARE YOU A FURNACE???)
Alr back to the story sorry.

Well, fuck. Why am I in the woods, naked? There were trees for miles around, no matter where I looked I only saw trees. I had no idea where I was.

I groaned, slamming my palm into my head. It had all clicked, and I realized the bastard left me. Klaus left me naked, miles from my home. After saying he wouldn't leave. Jesus fuck, could this whole 'werewolf' thing get any worse?

--------------

Caroline and I walked throughout the gym, going over everything that was necessary for the school dance, which was decidedly the 20's. I walked around, in a rather horrible mood. I felt like I smelt bad, if that makes any sense.

"So he left you naked in the woods?" Caroline asked. I could hear the discontent in her voice, accompanied by disgust. It was refreshing to hear someone as pissed off as I was.

"Yeah, literally miles away from where we were before," I muttered as I continued stacking glasses on top of one another. My movements were muffled and tired. I felt like I'd been lawn-mowed.

She placed down her clipboard, shuffling through a few cups, rearranging them and whatnot, clicking her tongue and throwing things occasionally, "Let's check speaking to Niklaus Mikaelson ever again off our bucket list," She hummed.

"Already done."

When Elena arrived, she immediately began blabbing about Alaric. I knew I should be paying attention, as he'd been possessed by some evil Ric, but it was becoming increasingly hard to focus as I grew more annoyed. What kind of asshole leaves someone alone in a forest?

I closed my eyes for a moment and breathed out heavily. Just calm down. We're not going to spend the day being angry over someone who doesn't deserve our anger. "So Alaric is trying to pull himself together," Caroline muttered as I turned towards her and Elena, "How is that a bad thing?"

"Just, I wish there was something I could do," Elena spoke, putting her hands in and out of fists. Ah, Elena. The girl with a hero complex who couldn't do much more than sulk and struggle to chose a Salvatore brother.

Jesus Christ, why am I so pissed off for no reason?

I shook my head and continued removing decorations from the boxes. Decorating should distract me well enough. And so, I pulled out some old chandelier. It was tiny, maybe a foot and a half tall, with fake candles running across the side. It looked ancient, and it was rather ugly. "Where do you want me to hang this thing?" I asked, grimacing at its appearance.

"You know what?" Caroline asked, grabbing the chandelier from my hands, "If Rebekah wants to hang this monstrosity, she should show up to do it herself,"

"She had a rough night last night, don't hold it against her," I explained, "Her mom talked her ear off then just died. I have no clue what happened."

Elena scoffed.