History

(YO DAMON COMPELLED HER TO RMEMEBER BONNIES ALIVE I REALIZE I DIDNT MAKE THIS CLEAR SO SORRY BUCKEROOSKI)

My giggling quieted as I glanced at Stefan's expression. I raised my arms up and spoke, "Damn, Stefan. Why didn't you tell me you were on your period?" Stefan rolled his eyes as Damon and I high-fived. I froze for a moment before shaking my head, "Sorry, Stef. The patriarchy took over me,"

Damon shook his head and became serious for a moment, "She's lost it,"

I nodded. Stefan began speaking in a tactical manner, "If anyone can get him to help us kill Klaus, it's her-,"

Damon interrupted him, "Bonnie's the way to kill Klaus, Stefan," He paused, sipping his bourbon. "He thinks she's dead. We have a chance with her,"

"No, Damon. I don't want to risk Bonnie's life again. Bonnie'll kill herself in the process, Elena's looking for another way." I spoke.

"Her way's gonna get her killed," Damon interjected, "So we need to find her and stop her."

He stood up, still continuing to ignore Stefan's warnings. Stefan stood up too, so much so they were basically chest to chest "No, you need to back off," Stefan said, beginning to raise his voice.

"What?" Damon whisper-yelled.

"Okay, I love the whole white night bit," I announced as I watched over them with crossed legs and my arm lazily holding a bourbon, "But I do have some critiques-- Maybe a little less toxic masculinity,"

"Look, I don't like this anymore than you do. But we need to trust her, we just gotta let her do her thing." Stefan tried to reason, ignoring my statement. Stefan would not make a good Hollywood actor.

Damon scoffed and rolled his eyes, "That might be your plan. Mine's better."

He began to walk away and Stefan harshly grabbed his arm. There was silence as they glared at each other menacingly. I was frozen for a moment, wondering if Stefan was going to hit him. "I said back off." Stefan rasped.

I stood up, glancing down at the address Elena had texted me. God knew she needed help dealing with Elijah, but maybe we should leave the two Elena obsessed brother at home. Elijah didn't particularly like them.

_________

Once I was about a block away, I ditched the car and began making my way towards Elena's. I noticed it parked in an empty parking lot. I walked over to the window and knocked. She looked at me, slightly alarmed.

"I'm giving you a ticket," I said, making my voice comically deep, "Just kidding, ACAB. Let me in though,"

She looked unimpressed.

"It's either this or Damon and Stefan come to chaperone, and I'm way cooler. I may even let you drink if you behave." I responded. She nodded, unlocking the car door. I opened the car door and took a seat.

I offered my hand to the man in a dirty, ripped up tuxedo. He looked rather disheveled, his hair coated in a few layers of dirt, his suit basically destroyed. Nonetheless, he took my hand, "I'm Emma."

He smiled and shook my hand, "Elijah."

"He's here." Elena started.

Elijah paused and turned back around, startled, "Klaus is here?"

Elena nodded, "He's taken over Alaric's body."

He scoffed, "Of course he has. One of his favorite tricks." He gripped the door handle as his jaw ticked. So... Klaus' brother. He didn't seem all 'serial killer-y.' Perhaps it was a younger sibling thing. The younger kids always come out a bit special.