To: Wifey <3

Hey my wife, we're heading to the bar right now. What are you doing? Are you home? Did you eat lunch? I miss you so much, can't wait to come home later. Don't eat dinner, let's have a dinner date outside. I'll fetch you. See you I love you <3

Received.

"She's really lucky to have you." Krystal said as I startled.

"Yah! Why eavesdropping? I'm still mad at you." I muttered, slipping my phone on my pocket as she chuckled.

"I'm sorry, the bear is mad right now." she teasingly said and flicked my forehead.

"Yah! That hurts you—" I said and we continue bickering with each other, thankfully Seungwan is with us at the back.

"By the way I invited some of my sister's friends. Is it alright to have them with me?" Krystal broke the silence.

"Yep sure, no worries Tal. As long they don't bite." Sooyoung chuckled.

"Don't worry, they hate fats." Krystal chuckled as Sooyoung gasped. My hands went on my mouth supressing a laugh.

"What? So you mean I'm a—you bitch? Come here—" Sooyoung was about to went behind but Seungwan pushed her face away.

"Can you please stop bickering with each other!" Seungwan hissed as Sooyoung parked the car. Lisa and Jennie immediately get out in the car and went inside, I saw Jennie's hand holding Lisa's ear. What's with this two?

"Ahh, I'll just wait my sister's friend here at the car. You can go inside now." Krystal said while tapping her phone, looks like she's texting someone.

"Okay? Let's go." Sooyoung said and went outside.

"You ain't coming Seul?" Seungwan asked me.

"Nope, I'll just wait for Krystal here. I don't want something bad happen to her." I yelled.

"It's okay you know Seul?" Krystal protested.

"Shut up Soojung-ah. Seungwan just go." I said and smiled at Seungwan as she nodded.

"Okay see you two inside." she said and went out. Krystal and I left in the car and there's a pure silence between us, this is the first time?

"How's married life?" she asked without looking at me. There's something on her voice that I can't pinpoint.

"As far as I know, it's good. Irene and I are in good terms and still working on our relationship." I said and smiling while thinking of her.

"Happy for you Seulgi. I hope you two would last forever, I can see that you really love each other." she said plainly.

"Yeah, I hope too—" I immediately frozed when Krystal slammed her both hands between me. I felt I'm running of oxygen in the proximity of our faces. She look at me coldly and I can see that she's looking every inch of my face.

"W-what are you doing?" I stuttered. I felt my heart is beatinf loudly, I'm nervous in our proximity.

"Nothing, I just want to see my bestfriend's beautiful face.." she mumbled while looking straight in my eyes. I felt my heart is pumping so fast, I can smell her mint breath.

She touched my cheek and I swear it sent shiver in my spine. She slowly closing the space between us and I don't know what to do but I just tightly closed my eyes. It's been seconds but I don't feel anything but I heard a chuckled, I slowly opening my eyes and I saw Krystal laughing beside me.

"Oh my god, did you just close your eyes Seulgi-yah?" she chuckled as I catching up my breath. What the fuck?

"Just admit it Seul, you have feelings for me." she teasingly said as I rolled my eyes.

"Quit it Soojung-ah." I hissed as she poked my waist.

"C'mon Seul, I won't mind though." she said as I smirked when something pop in my mind, it's nothing since I've been her friend since high-school. I hold her wrist and looks like she was taken aback, I pushed her and hovered my body at her. I saw her face slowly having a shade of tint red.

"S-Seul?" she stuttered, just like I stuttered earlier. I clapped victorous in my mind.

"What if I do Krystal?" I said as I slowly held her waist, she frozed I felt it. I saw how her jaw tighten while looking at me, I bravely pushing my face on her and I can't do it anymore. I laughed while looking at her flustered face.

"You should seen your face Soojung-ah." I laughed countinously but a warm hands as pulled me, she held my cheeks. My mind went in short-circuit and I can't move all of sudden, my eyes went wide when she placed her lips on mine.

What the fuck!?

W—what is happening? I was so shocked that I couldn't move my body.

"Seulgi? Krystal?"

And that hit me so hard as I immediately pushed her and looked at Sooyoung who's looking at me confusingly.

"W–what are you guys doing?" she stammered as I looked at myself and Krystal and we're in a awkward fucking position.

And I knew I got fucked up.

(edited.)