4

It was Friday morning, I just walked outside of the front door and I feel great. Soyoung was about to go to university next week. My classmates are the friendliest and most fun people ever, as if they have known me my whole life. Calm, like a little creek, that's how life is.

I don't have to worry about anything anymore and my mind could finally rest. Some people would find it boring but sometimes it's good to find a rhythm and keep going like that.

Today, it was sunny. The sky is blue, without clouds. It was almost November and a bit chilly. This is my favourite kind of weather, although I like it more in spring, when birds are chirping and the plants start to grow.

Spring is often compared with a new life. I like to think of it like that, but my brain thinks of it as death. That new life that starts is created by death, and will become death one day. But on the other side, that's what makes it life right? The fact that it ends.

I smiled. Who cares if spring is death or life, I'm just gonna enjoy the weather.

Minho crossed the street.

"How are you?" I asked

"Good, I already finished all the assignments we got for next week. What about you?"

"I didn't finish my homework for today but the weather is great so I don't care."

"You sure are a positive person aren't you?"

"No, actually I'm not naturally. But having a negative view on life is more exhausting."

We got on the bus, talked with Momo and Myunghee, lessons passed and suddenly it was lunch break. After this, we had a religion class, for 2 hours. I was an atheist, just like half of my classmates but we really go to a Christian school lmao.

(honestly, I don't know anyone's religion so if there's an idol who believes in another religion than I let them, please let me know so I can edit the story!)

"Hey do we actually do anything in religion or do we just talk with the teacher because I feel like it's different for every teacher and I wanna be prepared." I asked

"Well, we're supposed to do things but the teacher doesn't give a fuck. You could draw dicks on the whiteboard and he would just let you." Yugyeom answered.

"Oh okay, because I've had a teacher that just recited the Bible two whole hours a week, while another one talked with us about plane flights." I said

The bell rang and we all got up. We were late but the teacher really didn't care. He gave us an assignment that everyone finished after like 10 minutes, so we just talked with our classmates.

Someone knocked on the door.

"Come in, please." the teacher who was dozing off said.

A man appeared in the door opening and I heard a sigh from beside me.

"Can Lee Minho come with me?"

"I don't wanna do this shit again." I heard Minho whisper.

He looked annoyed and tired.

"And Yoon Sora, you can come with me too."

This time, Minho looked confused. Me too. The man who was in his 40s, with grey hair and glasses looked surprised when I got up. I wonder why.

He led us to a small room with a few comfortable looking couches and chairs, there was also a desk with a laptop.

Minho and me had to sit down on a couch. The man pulled his chair closer to the couch Minho and me were sitting down. Minho looked really annoyed.