30 - End

She ran through the hallways in her beautiful dress, giggling as I followed her to our hotel room.

Today, her parents got married on a small island not many people know about. Her family and me and Haeun would stay here another 5 days for a family vacation after the wedding. The ceremony was long and intimate, with only a select few people who would leave by ferry tomorrow morning. We'd talked to all of those people and we'd partied the whole night, requesting the worst possible songs from the DJ. It was the most fun I had in ages!

And now I'm chasing her to our hotel room. It wasn't fair, I had only been allowed to run again for about a month. But it didn't matter, I was smiling and laughing again and I was with her.

"You're such a slowpoke!" She laughed.

"I'm not! I'm just tired, Sora. C'mon, let's wash up and go to sleep." I said as she opened the door.

"I'm showering first because I was here first."

I closed the door behind me.

"You go do that, then."

We had our own hotel room, it was small and clean, but it was nice. The fact that I was with Sora and her family on vacation made me feel so accepted. Even though we'd only been together for a few months, I was already part of their family.

And me and Sora sharing a room together. Her parents hadn't even had to think about it, they just decided it like that.

I sat down on the bed, taking off the jacket of my suit.

"Minho?" I heard a muffled sound from the bathroom.

"Sora? Is anything wrong?"

"Can you just help me with my dress?"

I stood up and entered the bathroom. She looked at me through the mirror. Her dress was halfway unzipped

"I can't get the zipper down any further." She sighed.

"Here you go."

It was an easy zipper, a problem fixed in no time. I was about to leave when she pulled me back.

"Wait. Could you.. help with my hair? The hairpins?"

"Your dress is falling off, sweetheart. Are you going to hold it up the entire time?"

Her face turned red as I said it, it made me laugh.
"I don't- no-. Please stay with me."

"You should still wash up a little. Do you want me to help?"

"Yes. Could we just shower together?"

"Shower together?"

"Nothing weird."

"Oh I didn't say anything weird, but you made it-"

I turned on the shower.

"Shut up, loser. I didn't want you to misunderstand me." She said as she stepped out of the dress and folded it neatly. It left her in nothing but her underwear.

"Did you tape your boobs? Why? Is that even secure?"

I unbuckled my belt and took off my pants.

"It's very secure. It's so I don't have to wear a bra and have the straps showing. I could also have used nipple covers but we were going to dance and I wanted to be secured."

I unbuttoned my shirt. The tape went off.

"Yeah, that makes sense."

We took off our underwear. Why did everything feel so normal around her?

"I didn't know you have a scar on your tummy." She spoke as she traced it with her finger.

"I feel insecure about it, most of the time. By the way, you are.. your body.." I gulped, "beautiful."

"Thanks." She paused. "I was thinking a while ago, and I'm just curious, but do you ever want to have sex with me?"

I was surprised when she asked me that, I wasn't sure what to answer.

"When we're both ready and want it, I guess. It would be my first time and I don't think I would ever regret losing my virginity to you. What about you?"

"The thing is, I would have never thought I would feel sexual attraction, but I do with you. These feelings are new to me. I want you. I'm just not completely comfortable yet."

"I feel honoured. And extremely sexy." I grinned.

"Don't let it get to your head. Come on, I'm cold, let's get in the shower. You need to take the pins out, and then I can wash the hairspray out. And then there's still my makeup to take off." Sora took my hand.

The water was hot and calming. It streamed down our bodies, softening and relaxing our muscles. Letting our tiredness flow down the drain.

"Turn around." I ordered.

I pressed a small kiss on her neck and started to take down the construction that was her hair. It had been tied in a carefully built-up messy bun, with a golden clip through the middle.

One by one, the pins got pulled out and I could feel Sora relaxing more and more. When the last hairtie was out and her hair fell down her back, she breathed a sigh of relief.

"Thank you. That feels nice."

"Let me wash your hair." I offered. She stayed quiet and let me take care of it.

The hairspray had made her hair stiff. The water seemed to have no effect on it, but as I brushed through it with her comb it started to get loose. The knots in her hair disappeared and slowly it got drenched.

She handed me her shampoo, an expensive brand that supposedly helped with dry hair. It was white and smelled like apples. It was familiar to me, as the scent entered my nose every time we cuddled.

I rubbed it all over her head, massaging her scalp. I could feel her relaxing beneath my hands. I rinsed it thoroughly, before applying her conditioner.

When I was done, she turned around and hugged me.

"Thank you. Really."

"It was nothing, sweetheart." I said and kissed her. It was so short, barely more than a peck, but she smiled against my lips and she, she was so fucking cute. How did I ever live without her?

"Let's quickly wash our bodies and go cuddle in bed."

"Movie?"

"Maybe. I want to focus on you." She said, and started rubbing soap on my body. Her hands moved around my body, touching me where she never had before. I felt so soft and fuzzy.

When we were done and dry we slowly crept in bed. The sheets were clean and bright, the lights were low and the airconditioning was too cold so we wouldn't be too hot while cuddling, and then her body was in my arms and my nose in her hair and she breathed onto my neck.

Am I taking this for granted? Why am i allowed to be this happy and blessed?

I pulled her head away from me and again her lips are close and familiar and lovely and tempting.

"Please kiss me."

She smiled and in this dim light, she was more beautiful than anything I could imagine. Sora. She leans into me, kissing me delicately. Her plump lips caress mine, her hands on my body are so full of emotion. It slid up my arm, around my jawline through my hair and stopped at my nape, pulling me in closer.

I'm holding her close to me, closer, please let this be eternity.

"I love you." I said, somewhere in between time.

"I love you too." She answered me.

"Do you believe in forever?"

"Yes. For you."