27

The two of us gasped. Our friends! We then looked at each other before turning red.

"None of your business, Seungmin." Minho said.

"No, no, wait a second. What did you say?" Taehyun asked.

"It's not important." Minho repeated.

He crossed his arms.

"Okay. Not important. We have important questions though. Myunghee, Momo, I command you to begin."

The two stepped forward, menacingly. Terrified, Minho and I looked at each other.

"We have come together here on this special day, a day after you two got stabbed, to ask questions to confirm your current relationship status."

Synchronised they stepped away from each other, and allowed Chuu to be the center.

"What happened on your last day at school, which was a Monday?"

Minho and I looked at each other, both stuttering.

He turned as red as I did, before formulating a sentence.

"L- Look. We just got stabbed. Don't start difficult topics to talk about now."

"I'm sayin' like we just got questioned today by the police. Don't start this."

The 6 teenagers raised their eyebrows. Before they could say anything, I interrupted their thought process.

"Also, the girl who used to be my best friend before we lost contact just ran into the room a while ago and told me she's at fault for everything. Leave us alone about us."

But Chuu was determined.

"Okay that sounds awful, I won't ask more questions but at least tell us if you're finally dating. Like, it's been violently obvious that you're two losers in love, it's annoying."

"We are dating."

That's all it took. Three words out of his pretty mouth is what it took for at least half of them to fall to their knees and start thanking god.

When Yoshi finally got up, he started bombarding us with questions.

"What happened between you before that Monday? Did it all change Monday or after that while you were in isolation? Have you guys kissed already?"

"You said you wouldn't ask questions."

"Chuu said that. Am I Chuu?"

I sighed.

"We'll tell you what happened between us, but not now. Actually I might not even tell the whole story because I think Minho would be embarrassed."

He scuffed, truly offended.

"Embarassing or not, if it weren't for what I did we wouldn't be dating."

"It's embarrassing because you attempted to undo it. Loser."

"That's not my fault, you should've said something. Where does all that effective communication talk go when you need it?"

"How is it my fault that you tried to do undo it? Anyway, I pretty much started our relationship with that joke."

"Not true and you know it. You wouldn't have had the balls to do what I did, and then we wouldn't be dating."

"Okay and? First of all I don't even have balls. And you literally didn't either, you just hated that I challenged you thinking you wouldn't take it. Whatever you say it's still embarrassing."

Our friends watched our bickering intensely. As if they would learn more about what happened by what we said.

"Sora, Minho, shut up. Don't give us teasers, just tell us everything that happened."