9

The doorbell rang while I was talking with my sister about something.

"You're expecting someone, Sora?"

"Uhuh, me and a friend are having a movie night." I said as I walked to the front door.

Mom and dad had also come downstairs to see what was going on.

"Hi! Come in." I said

"Oh- Hello everyone? I'm Minho."

"Yeah uh that's my sister Soyoung, and my mom and dad."

Mom was already mentally preparing what snacks to make, I could see it in her eyes. Dad was talking about really anything to Minho, who was just trying to take off his shoes while Soyoung slowly creeped out of the room.

"-so actually that's when I first met her mom but we never talked and fell out of contact and then we saw each other at a mall in SEOUL one time for some reason and we started talking more and more and we started dating too and yeah a lot of things happened, and now we're here. I'm happy to be Sora´s dad, she is an amazing daughter you know."

"Dad I know you love me and I'm glad you are my dad but-"

"Yeah of course sweetie I'll leave you two alone. Oh uh me and your mom are watching something on the tv though, the living room is occupied, just so you know."

"We'll go to my room then. Come on, Minho."

He followed me upstairs and I let him inside.

"So this is what your room looks like" He said.

I opened my laptop and sat down on my bed.

He was looking around my room and asked about the different stuff I have laying around.

"I got that teddy bear from my dad when he found out what happened to me. I used to sleep with it everyday because it gave me so much comfort but now it's dirty and it needs to be repaired. Actually most of my older stuff is from that time because it still helps me go through things. Everything else is new."

"I thought your room would be more colourful. It would fit you better."

"Really? The walls are plain but I thought the rest would make it better. I bought a lot of expensive pillows and throw blankets."

"I don't know why but I just assumed you had a blue wall. Or green or yellow, a colour accent."

He sat next to me on my bed while I logged onto netflix.

"Maybe later, it seemed a waste of time to paint when we moved in. I didn't pick a movie yet, is there anything you want to watch?"

"Not specifically but I've been really into romantic movies and drama's lately."

"Are you watching a drama right now?"

"Yeah I am almost done with Crash Landing On You, except the last two episodes."

"I LOVE Crash Landing On You omg you are gonna watch it with me right now because it broke my heart and it's really good." I said as I aggressively typed in the kdrama.

I remembered watching it for the first time and those two episodes had me crying for days.

"Hiii Sora and Minho, I thought you would like some snacks?" My mom had opened the door and came in with a bowl of popcorn and fruit, as if it would be the last time we'd ever eat in our life.

"Thank you mom! I didn't even know we had oranges. And grapes, pears and strawberries."

"You do now." Her passive aggressive voice sounded through the room and she left, while Nini entered.