Izuku..?

Three days went by and everything was basically fine. Security was increased around their dorm, Izuku never being left out of anyone's sight...

But little did they know something was happening behind the scenes that they didn't know about.

Things were quiet, and with a super villain on the loose somewhere, this was rather worrying. It felt like they were all was walking on thin ice and one wrong move could send everyone plunging into icy cold water.

"Shocchan..?"

"Yeah?"

"I feel funny.."

Shoto sat up rather quickly, checking Izuku's temperature as well as if any arms were broken or if he was bleeding- then he gave him some emergency kisses which got giggles out of Izuku.

"Heheh~ b-but I mean it..! I feel funny.. it's not really a bad funny just a.. numb-ish funny." Izuku pinched at his arm a little, Shoto quickly taking his hand away from himself.

"Well don't hurt yourself! I'll go call in Iida to get Aizawa, kay?" He went to stand but his arms was caught by Izuku's hands.

"Buh..b-but.. please don't leave Shocchan.."

The halfie's heart melted into a puddle at that as guilt slapped him upside the head for even tryin to leave this angelic little bean.

He sat downs nd pulled Izuku in his lap, the greenet's back to his stomach. Shoto's arms wrapped around his torso as he cuddled up to the crook of Izuku's neck.

"I love you Izuku~" he purred to him, the greenet flushing red.

"I-I l-love you too.."

"What with all the stuttering just then~?" He looked up at Izuku with a small cheeky smirk, the freckles bean's red cheeks puffing out in offense as his eyes glared in a flustered (gay) mess.

"W-well w-when you say it l-like that-!! Y-you- Baka!"

Shoto laughed at this and kissed his neck softly making Izuku squirm. "Sorry, sorry, I'm only joking to you~"

"B-baka ko.." {Means idiot child in Japanese}

"Awe Cmon you cant be that mad~.." Shoto kissed his neck a bit more, the soft delicate touches trailing up to his jaw, Shoto of course nibbled on it lightly making Izuku mewl softly before he slammed a pillow on Shoto's face.

"S-staph!!" Shoto's laughs were muffled. He managed to get the pillow off his face and grinned at Izuku.

"You still feel funny babe?" They didn't use pet names all that often so this made Izuku become even more red.

"I-I-I-! N-no.." he was going to yell at him for still teasing him but decided to just lay down against Shoto, now their chests facing each other.

"That's good." The halfie kissed his boyfriend's forehead before settling down, shifting a hand through his wild green curls.

But the more they sat the funnier Izuku began to feel.

It was an odd feeling, like there was a hair tickling his skin but all over his body. But at the same time he felt numb, but he could feel..

It was all weird.

He decided to focus on Shoto's hand, soon falling off to sleep.